• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What cute accessories do you have for your Nintendo Switch? (Pics plz)

I don’t have any accessories for mine. I just have a blue Switch Lite. I know you can make a custom carrying case where they allow you to upload your own picture. I’ve considered doing that but decided against it. I don’t plan on going out with my Switch, so I don’t have a need for it.

You can put stickers on your console if that’s your thing. I’m not sure if ever do that to mine. I prefer the minimalistic look. Although, I’m sure you can find some cute stickers for yours.

When I had my yellow switch lite, I had some pastel pawprint thumb grips. They were white, and one was a blue print and the other was an orange print. I also had a grip case that was blue on it. My console was colorful but I liked it.

Back