• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Creature Feature prompts did you suggest?

I look forward to your excellent rendition:)

For the record, for whoever got chimera, I thought about submitting that but thought it would be too hard! (I also look forward that drawing though:))
I truly hope I did you proud!

I submitted "repugnant", "shredder", "sardonic" and "gabagool"

I've seen people the with first two but not the last two. I did see "sarcastic" though so maybe "sardonic" was redundant.

Mine were "sparkling," "glowing," "griffin," and "beast." I'm not sure that I've seen ANYONE with any of them, but maybe I haven't looked hard enough.

branded
idol
heterochromatic
serpent

lmk if you got any of them!

I got heterochromatic! Really fun idea.

Mine were:

Undulating
Pangolin
Iguana

aaaaand another adjective I can't remember. I've seen undulating twice and iguana once, but so far, sadly, no pangolins.

Decided to spend the ticket to satisfy my curiosity. I was right! Glad my memory is still as good as it ever was. :)

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 9.12.17 PM.png

Still haven't seen anyone with shoebill. Did anyone get it?

I remember some, which were 'slimy' 'jellyfish' i think i did 'bat'?
Post automatically merged:

im interested who added polar bear. haha

Spent a ticket just to see what I submitted (which in hindsight I think it was visible without the ticket? it's in the CTS board lol)
  • Enchanted
  • Gloomy
  • Cthulhu
  • Frog
I saw gloomy and cthulhu and I think frog. I wonder if anyone got enchanted though as that was my favorite adjective to submit (inspired by taylor swift hehe)

Spent a ticket just to see what I submitted (which in hindsight I think it was visible without the ticket? it's in the CTS board lol)
  • Enchanted
  • Gloomy
  • Cthulhu
  • Frog
I saw gloomy and cthulhu and I think frog. I wonder if anyone got enchanted though as that was my favorite adjective to submit (inspired by taylor swift hehe)

Yes I ended up with Frog!

i was browsing through an old thread earlier, and i saw someone who had shoebill! it’s an inactive user, and i haven’t seen anyone active with it, but it was used at least! 😅

IMG_4359.jpeg

I suggested:

Ravenous
Goblin Shark
Lion-turtle

I can't remember the last adjective! I've only seen goblin shark among inactive users. :(

I suggested

Mischievous
Phantasmal
Basilisk
Finfolk

I think I’ve seen them all somewhere aside from Finfolk

Noun
Astronomer
Adjective
Stubborn
Gooey
Perplexed

I've seen a couple around!

Decided to spend the ticket to satisfy my curiosity. I was right! Glad my memory is still as good as it ever was. :)

View attachment 518506

I also gave into temptation and bought a ticket cause I couldn’t remember the last one I did.

I submitted these:
B20A0D43-1C8D-425E-BC7F-3CCAB84B120A.jpeg

The only one I haven’t seen was candy-coated. Who got one of mine? 😆

Dear friends,

I have committed a grave error. Somehow I failed at reading the assignment. I drew a SINISTER troll which I am very proud of, but somewhere after midnight yesterday I got off my mobile and onto a computer and realized my prompt was SARCASTIC troll.
So here you go
IMG_0037.jpeg

1698891176700.jpeg

Part of me is very sad that I failed at meme’ing it up ;)

Back