• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What characters do you think are gonna be in the next Super Smash Bros.?

Yetiman15 said:
Rayman (Hopefully)

Also we have to ask what characters will they be taking out...
How about a Rabbid? It would hopefully have a plunger gun. ^_^

Azila said:
Peekab00m said:
What I think would be awesome is..

Kirby
Pikachu
Misty
Ash
Mario
Peach
Pikmen's
Toad
And Tom Nook

lol
Ash is Pokemon Trainer. That's right, I know my SSBB.

And LOLOLOL Tom Nook... I can't imagine that.. :eek:
You Don't Know Your SSBB The Pokemon Trainer is PKM Trainer Red From Pokemon Red Ash was based off Red because Pokemon Red and Blue came before the anime ;P

Yeohkei said:
I can only think of one right now and that's Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr. could be one of those kind of characters that could transform into another character like Zelda/Shiek. He would turn into Shadow Mario.

Marlon88 said:
Azila said:
Peekab00m said:

Kirby
Pikachu
Misty
Ash
Mario
Peach
Pikmen's
Toad
And Tom Nook

lol

You Don't Know Your SSBB The Pokemon Trainer is PKM Trainer Red From Pokemon Red Ash was based off Red because Pokemon Red and Blue came before the anime ;P
I know that. But Red and Ash are pretty much the same thing to me.. I know it came before Anime, I've been reading Pokemon Special.. I know they aren't the same people, but I just say that, I know they aren't the same.

Peso said:
Yeohkei said:
Bowser Jr. could be one of those kind of characters that could transform into another character like Zelda/Shiek. He would turn into Shadow Mario.
You mean turn into blue jell-o and put a bandanna with a mario nose and mustache on it over his mouth?

Rorato said:
Peso said:
Yeohkei said:
You mean turn into blue jell-o and put a bandanna with a mario nose and mustache on it over his mouth?
Yes exactly!

Smash Genesis said:
K.K.Slider said:
They're making ANOTHER ONE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Goddamn how many times can Mario fight Yoshi???????
Nah, they aren't. We're just wishing.
They are. Nothing's been 100% confirmed, though. But of course there will be another one sometime.

Marlon88 said:
Azila said:
Peekab00m said:

Kirby
Pikachu
Misty
Ash
Mario
Peach
Pikmen's
Toad
And Tom Nook

lol

Ash is awesome .. except for his new hat its ugly :p

Peekab00m said:
Marlon88 said:
Azila said:
Peekab00m said:

Kirby
Pikachu
Misty
Ash
Mario
Peach
Pikmen's
Toad
And Tom Nook

lol

I like his current hat better than his first one... What was up with that green check mark thing, anyway? lol

Tyeforce said:
Peekab00m said:
Marlon88 said:
Azila said:
Peekab00m said:

Kirby
Pikachu
Misty
Ash
Mario
Peach
Pikmen's
Toad
And Tom Nook

lol

I like his current hat better than his first one... What was up with that green check mark thing, anyway? lol
The first season of Pokemon is better than all of them, therefore Ash's old hat is superior.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ash-and-pikachu.jpg
</div>

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Peekab00m said:
Marlon88 said:
Azila said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
The first season of Pokemon is better than all of them, therefore Ash's old hat is superior.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ash-and-pikachu.jpg
</div>
Logic fail.

Man, I remember the first time Ash changed his clothes, it caused such an uproar among my friends.

I also demand that the Elite Beat Agents are playable characters!

...another smash? Brawl wasn't as good as melee, I assume it'll continue to go downhill if they make another sequel.

Away236 said:
...another smash? Brawl wasn't as good as melee, I assume it'll continue to go downhill if they make another sequel.
Maybe to you, but most people (read: not tourneyfags) prefer Brawl. It has much more content, and is overall much more fun. (Of course the fun thing is an opinion, but if you ask most people (again, read: not tourneyfags), they'll tell you that Brawl is more fun. Things like Final Smashes, Assist Trophies, custom stages, and such make the experience a lot better.)

Tyeforce said:
Away236 said:
Maybe to you, but most people (read: not tourneyfags) prefer Brawl. It has much more content, and is overall much more fun. (Of course the fun thing is an opinion, but if you ask most people (again, read: not tourneyfags), they'll tell you that Brawl is more fun. Things like Final Smashes, Assist Trophies, custom stages, and such make the experience a lot better.)
Ask Brawl/Melee pros. The pros's opinions would probably be more understandable and correct 'cause they play both game and would know which one they were better at. They don't think Melee is better than Brawl. (I think I'm not sure, my brother talks to them or just checks and sees what they do and stuff, I didn't ask him if the thing I saw was true, someone told me what I just).

Azila said:
Tyeforce said:
Away236 said:
Ask Brawl/Melee pros. The pros's opinions would probably be more understandable and correct 'cause they play both game and would know which one they were better at. They don't think Melee is better than Brawl. (I think I'm not sure, my brother talks to them or just checks and sees what they do and stuff, I didn't ask him if the thing I saw was true, someone told me what I just).
If by "pros" you mean tourneyfags "competitive players", then they're just going to say Melee because it's more competitive. All they care about is competitiveness, not content and fun.

Tyeforce said:
Azila said:
Tyeforce said:
Away236 said:
If by "pros" you mean tourneyfags "competitive players", then they're just going to say Melee because it's more competitive. All they care about is competitiveness, not content and fun.
I actually have to agree with Tye on this.

Comatose said:
Tyeforce said:
Azila said:
Tyeforce said:
Away236 said:
I actually have to agree with Tye on this.
You say that like it's a bad thing... XD

Back