what are your favorite names?

What? No. I thought my name was pretty convenient because I wanted to be a boy when I was a kid. You misread. It was not cool, I got made fun of hardcore for dressing like a boy and being into boy things. (Assuming you didn't read my first posts, I'm a female with a boy's name.)

I read your first post. You didn't mention anything besides being assumed as a boy because your name is Austin. You then went on about your kid and how naming can be terrifying. You said specifically "Hopefully one day that will happen. I wanted to be trans as a kid, so back then I thought it was pretty cool.". Either your wording isn't so good or you were perhaps connecting something in your head but didn't type it. The only connections I'm getting is that you wanted to be trans because you had a boy name and thought it would be cool to be trans. You sound liked a tomboy.

Girls: Evelyn, Sylvia, Rose, Tabitha, Hope
Boys: Tobias, Archer
Unisex: Morgan, Robin

...my taste in names is kind of bad, haha.

girl: violet, sylvette, charlotte, imperia
boy: ryuu, jacob
neutral: luzon

some of them are common, but i like them. i've been trying to see if i can manipulate the letters to make the names more unique, like how ginnifer goodwin's name is pronounced the same way as jennifer

One of my favorite things for names is interesting sounds, and phonetic kinds of names and names with letters switched for similar but more interesting letters, like Y instead of I, K instead of C and stuff like that. ALSO a great way to find cool names is to look up words in other languages, for instance I looked up "rain" in other languages and found Lluvia, which I made a town name in ACNL. But you can find cool people names too. My favorite names for people right now are Zea and Iccarus/Ichabod, which I am going to give to my future children. =]

I read your first post. You didn't mention anything besides being assumed as a boy because your name is Austin. You then went on about your kid and how naming can be terrifying. You said specifically "Hopefully one day that will happen. I wanted to be trans as a kid, so back then I thought it was pretty cool.". Either your wording isn't so good or you were perhaps connecting something in your head but didn't type it. The only connections I'm getting is that you wanted to be trans because you had a boy name and thought it would be cool to be trans. You sound liked a tomboy.

nooo im pretty sure they meant "i thought i was a guy as a kid, so i thought my name was pretty cool" as in they thought it was convenient which would make a lot more sense i think

Last edited:
Kit, Jade (mostly as a guys name cuz of ToA), James/Jim, Valerie, Jack, basically any names that end in -er. I make a lot of characters too so I'm always having to think of names, sometimes if I hear/come up with a good one I have to make a character just so I can use it lol

Guy names: Xavier, Axel, Zane, Lucas

B>

Last edited:
Girls: Florence, Lorella [don't you dare steal that i made it up when I was 8], Juliette, Andromeda, Spencer
middle names: Calypso, Nova, Andromeda, Rose, Holly, Luna, Imogen, Charlie

Boys: Charlie, Scorpius, Felix, Quentin, Peter
middle names: Orion, Scorpius

I think it would be cool for all of my children to have astronomical middle names c:

I also think that any name can be given to any child, however if my child is born with their sex as female, I will give it a name I like for a female. For example, I like Charlie and Spencer as female names. Same with children sexed as Male. If I like a name for child i'll name it that. If my child wishes to change their name in the future, or identify as a different gender, I have no problems with that.

idk I like Welsh names because they're unique

Last edited:
Ahlam, because it's my BFF's name and it's so lovely-sounding. It means 'dream'.
Naomi, my name. It means 'pleasantness'
Maia, my other friends name. Meaning 'mythical'.

Back