• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your Easter plans?

Happy Easter.

I went to church this morning. We usually celebrate with a family dinner . With my mom being sick this year we are spending the day at home with my puppy . I’m Trying to figure out the tbt egg hunt and hopefully getting one last egg.

View attachment 489836
Happy Easter!

Your puppy is so adorable! 🥺 Sorry to hear your mum is sick, I hope she's doing ok and gets well soon. ❤️

Happy Easter!

Your puppy is so adorable! 🥺 Sorry to hear your mum is sick, I hope she's doing ok and gets well soon. ❤️
Thanks , her name is Aurora. Thanks she will get better but it will take time since she was diagnosed with cancer. Right now she is feeling the side affects of the treatment so needs to rest.

Thanks , her name is Aurora. Thanks she will get better but it will take time since she was diagnosed with cancer. Right now she is feeling the side affects of the treatment so needs to rest.
Aurora is beautiful. 🥰 Sent you a PM. ❤️

Enjoying some ham & potatoes for dinner! We also hid easter eggs for the tiny kiddos in the family; filled with candy ofc but had a few golden easter eggs with money :3

Yesterday I made a turkey dinner for my partner and I. We usually go to my aunt's place for dinner but my family was all busy this year. I always make a turkey instead of a ham cause I'm just not a big fan of ham.

I've been cooking practically nonstop since yesterday🥲 It was worth it though because we had a simple charcuterie and sandwiches for lunch and turkey with fixings for dinner today and it was delicious! (Besides my burnt stuffing lol rip) And later we'll have pie!

I spent Easter Sunday celebrating my friend's birthday rather than doing anything for the holiday. Nine of us went out to play darts and then we went to a Japanese restaurant for dinner.

Although I unfortunately got sick halfway through the meal and had to leave early. Antibiotics suck. :(

We don't celebrate Easter, but we have similar traditions when we celebrate the Spring Equinox. My mom did invite us over for egg decorating on Friday, and that was a lot of fun.

Meh I didn't do Easter. Just did my normal life stuff. Nothing special. I am so numb to life that I don't even care anymore.

All I did was have chocolate. There is too much chocolate, actually. I'm going to get sick.

We went to a family friend's home that was hosting and did an egg hunt for the kiddos. My baby's auntie raced him around to a good amount of eggs and he did a good job of being a mini claw machine to pick them up. Our host made some seasoned meat and sticky rice with sauces. <3
Other than that I had to work but was a nice day! :)

Back