• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your Easter plans?

S.J.

💜
Bells
Island
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Are you celebrating Easter this year? How do you like to celebrate? Do you have any traditions? 🐣

I'm having lunch today (Sunday) with family at my sister's house, and we're each bringing a dish to share. That's pretty typical for our Easter. 😊 I've made a cheeseboard, some mini savoury muffins and some bunny cupcakes!

What are you up to? 😊

My family usually get together for lunch or dinner, whatever time the food is done.
The main food is usually a ham.

I am hosting at my house this year for the first time :) I am Italian so Easter Sunday is filled with heaps of food and wine 😊 I have been up since 6am making food for lunch today I am so excited!!!!

easter has never really been a big deal to me or my family, so i usually don’t have much planned for it haha. this year, i’ll be keeping it simple with a nice dinner with my parents, and continuing to be tortured by focus on the tbt egg hunt. ☺️

I'll be decorating eggs tonight and tomorrow. Other than that, not much aside from just taking part in the egg hunt here on the forums. Easter isn't really a big deal for me.

My and my aunt's dogs are essentially getting a doggy play date my aunt and uncle have plans and I don't, so I'm dog sitting.

My sister and her husband just moved into their first house together this year, so they asked to host (usually my husband and I host). So we’ll be going there for breakfast, as they have to go to her husband’s family Easter an hour north of us for 2:00pm. Then my mom is coming over and we’ll be making a ham and vegetables and I’ll be baking my famous blueberry muffins. We’ll probably do an egg hunt at our house and maybe one at my dad’s just down the road, not sure on that part though. I have Nicholas’ suit all ready and his Easter basket ready!

We had Easter dinner on the first. Tomorrow we have churches to go to and help at most of the day.
That's pretty much it each year. This year I did color a couple of eggs cuz of the egg decorating contest on here.
I do pick up Robin egg candy every year if I find them before they sell out. Which I found them last month and their gone now lol.

Easter is just like any other day for me, so I’m sad to say I won’t be doing much. Sunday is my only day off this week, though, so I’ll just relax and restore my energy from working all week. I will also play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Although I’m not doing anything special, I will still be enjoying the day.

I'll just be chilling out, watching a few movies and catching up on some series followed by playing Disney's Dreamlight Valley on the Xbox until I have to go back to work on Wednesday.

My mom and I decorate eggs every year, but we did them a couple days early this year! We made some natural dyes on Friday (using purple grape juice, green tea, coffee, turmeric, chili powder, and red onion skins) and left the eggs to dye overnight, so we finished them yesterday. ^^ Now the TBT egg hunt is pretty much the only thing left on my Easter plans.

It's a relaxing one so far. The sun is shining, which is nice because its been raining for a while. I don't have to work tomorrow and neither does my husband. So other than doing some writing and occasionally looking for more eggs on the forum theres nothing else that comes to mind.

Spending Easter at my blind aunt and uncle's house. Hiding some eggs filled with their favorite candies around for them to find.

chilling, i'm not religious so we dont celebrate easter. but any excuse to eat ham and candy is good enough for me, haha.

I don’t celebrate Easter, but I am enjoying the nice weather today. Just got home from taking two of my pups for a walk, and I’ll probably spend the rest of the day chilling out.

I didn’t intend to eat chocolate today, yet here I am.

Easters are usually lazy sundays for me. We used to go to church, but not ever since we moved to our current town. The weather is too hot.

I'm working this year which is typical for me, I work most weekends. To make up for it I will probably buy myself a chocolate bunny once they get discounted 😋 that's my unofficial tradition

And the tbt egg hunt of course!

Happy Easter.

I went to church this morning. We usually celebrate with a family dinner . With my mom being sick this year we are spending the day at home with my puppy . I’m Trying to figure out the tbt egg hunt and hopefully getting one last egg.

053123BA-F172-45B5-B6C3-246E503B4045.jpeg

Back