• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What are you planning to name your island?

I want to name it Ponyo, but currently Matcha is also going through my head...

You all have such cute island names!!

I was stuck between buttercup, calypso and sycamore - my last NL town was called Sycamore so I wanted something a little different.

Yeah, I was googling islands for inspiration and quickly found one I liked.

I definitely have a list of names I want, but I still have to decide. I'll think about it more closer to the launch so I have time to sit with the names and think them over.

Ooooh I like that name.

I am planing to use Kanovia. Idk I am kinda liking it. It could still change, but when I get my game i am not spending long trying to decide so if I don't think of anything else Kanovia it is.

Since I'm from the US my first thought was naming it like the US Virgin Islands (St. Thomas, St. Croix, etc.).

Still hadn't decided :)

I'm currently going with Seliana, but I might go with something else if I think of something that I like more than my current choice.

Yes, I've decided on my character name and island name. Oh, the anticipation!

You all have such cute island names!!

I was stuck between buttercup, calypso and sycamore - my last NL town was called Sycamore so I wanted something a little different.

My ACNL town was called sycamore! :):):):):)

The only name I've come up with is Papillon (french for butterfly), but I might also go back to my usual naming scheme of a fruit variety (Valencia, Braeburn, Cayenne).

I'm thinking possibly Lumeria. It's just something that came to me one day. When you break down the word it means "Light of the Sea". (Lu=Light, Meria=of the sea).

My other ideas are more generic, but I still like them.

Belleview, Lilycove, Seabrook, or Faraway Bay (of they all fit)

I'm pretty indecisive, so I'd love some input, lol.

I'll choose something related to stars, mythology or gemstones. I have no specific idea but maybe Amethist, Emerald, Chalcedony, Tourmaline, Sunstone, Heliodor, Asphodel, Atlantis, Hesperides, Somerset, Avalon, Fortunate, Caer Sidi, C?ailnge, Pomegranate and much more ! A big list, you can see haha. I'll depend of the number of letters allowed in this AC ; for me, eight is not enough !

Back