What are you planning to name your island?

I'm not sure actually. For a while I was 100% sure I would name it Memoria, but after I found out that the character limit had increased to 10 I wanted a name that was longer than 8 characters. I messed around with a town name generator until it came up with Tea Oasis, which I think sounds cute. And then after that, I thought about naming it after Gusty Garden Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy, but that's still too long for the character limit so I changed it to Windgarden, which is close enough.

So, I'm now torn between naming it Memoria, Tea Oasis or Windgarden. Why must naming my town/island be so harddddd

I would have really liked to name it Châlons-en-Champagne, which is a small town in France where champagne is produced, but the name is too long so I have to stick with Châlons.

now i'm thinking of Tahini... because i'm vegan and tahini makes everything better lol

Last edited:
Stardust! ☆彡
I think the name would be super cute and I love space/the stars so I feel like it'd be fun to play in :)

I've been naming all my towns Wishfall since I first played. The name isn't anything super fancy, but it's just a tradition now! :blush:

I plan on naming mine Palamecia, after the location in Final Fantasy II, as I've already named my new town in NL Fynn, so it's only fair to have a little bit of a contrast.

Back