What Are You Happy About Today?

Happy today because I decided to go back to a username that I had before awhile back that I love sooo much. NebulaNights just has a nice ring to it. Now that that’s done, I’ve officially set up all my stuff and things to the way I truly like it to be. As much as I love the color pink and cute, pretty stuff, doing everything in one style only just gets really tiring for me and I much rather do a variety of things and have multiple aesthetics. It’s much more fun and now I have more to choose from. Variety is definitely the spice of life. 👍🏻

The stand for my drawing tablet arrived today!! ;v; It was a very busy day so I didn’t really have time to try it out, but it has a huge adjustment range, so hopefully somewhere in there is the angle that will free me of shoulder pain!!

We got some good news on something that’s been stressing me out. I know I’m not gonna stop fretting over it until we get more definite good news, but the reassurance in the meantime is nice.

I got to see the partial eclipse today! We were on the road for most of it, but I just brought my eclipse glasses with me and took peeks at it every so often. Those glasses are from way back in 2017, so I’m glad I stored them somewhere I’d remember ahaha

My parents and I watched GeminiTay’s new Hermitcraft episode this evening! Also my mom and I got to see bits and pieces of Orionsound’s Minecraft SOS stream with LDShadowLady today, which seemed like a lot of fun!

Two good things.
1. I'm playing marimba (it's like a giant wooden marimba) for a community theater play in late June. Tomorrow is the first rehearsal. So excited!
2. I'm going to work up the courage to get the Switch back from my brother....next week because i'm super busy this week. :p Seriously wish me luck.

I have more things that made me happy to post :D. My mood is much better now too 🙂.

I had a nice chat with @Yanrima~; it made me happy that she messaged me and that we got the opportunity to chat since I’ve always enjoyed seeing her around here 🙂. I really appreciated her kindness and that she reached out 🙂.

I’m excited too since I want to try out Splatoon now. Talking to Yanrima and seeing her Splatoon art has really peaked my interest 🙂. I haven’t been playing any video games aside from genshin and other gacha games for a long time now I’m hoping this too will help get me to do other things (or at least back to playing console games). I still need to finish my Persona 5 Royal switch playthrough or start over.

After using all my free summon tickets I got Morgan with my saint quartz 🥳; I didn’t have enough to do a second pull so I am very happy & also happy because I was still salty for not getting Melusine in December 😅. I had took a break from the game because of that 😅.

IMG_7010.png

For yesterday:
  • I got to see the eclipse! I missed the 2017 one so I’m so glad I got to experience it this time! It was so cool!
  • I got called in to see if I would cover someone’s shift at work so I did that and it went well
  • My boyfriend and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We made shrimp scampi and played chess and had some drinks. I’ll post pics in a second
  • I bought a rice cooker, it arrives tomorrow
  • It’s going on 3:30am, I haven’t been to sleep yet. My schedule is kind of thrown off due to the past couple days but I’m enjoying laying down right now cause my back is sore from work and I’m listening to music and am gonna watch some anime and enjoy the rest of the night :D probably pulling an all nighter. Try not to do that too often but I’m trying to fix my sleep schedule. :)

Attachments

• anniversary.jpg
    anniversary.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 2
  • shrimpscampi.jpg
    shrimpscampi.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
- Had a nice chill shift at work yesterday, we managed to finish early!! 😅

- Today I ate well, did a workout, and finally wrote up my trip to Poland in my travel journal 🇵🇱👍

- I'm happy I have tomorrow off work too 😁 I also just realised how little time I have before my trip to Amsterdam

A couple things made me happy today 🙂.

I finally was able to request the deletion of the alt accounts for HSR. Just got to wait 30 more days before I can fix my Genshin email. Still it feels like a somewhat big weight was lifted from me since it irritated me and stressed me out they changed my email without my permission.

I chatted a little with some friends on cat twitter and saw pictures of their kitties ☺️.

I saw some artwork by some of my favorite artists. One was commissioned by someone of Bernadetta and Hubert; I thought it was so cute ☺️. They’re my favorite pair in Three Houses :). In my comment on a different art piece I explained why I was replying a month later to something she posted and even though she didn’t have to, i thought it was nice she told me welcome back 🙂. I also saw that she participated in some sort of rally about a month ago to help raise money for Gaza, I think. 🙂

I saw that people have been receiving their orders from this One Piece tarot card zine that I had pre ordered about two years ago. I’ve been starting to worry about that but hopefully that means I’ll receive mine soon 🤞 (some got theirs as early as mid march). I asked them on twitter and will email them if needed. Here is link to it in case anyone wants to see the art and merchandise for it; they said they’ll have a leftover sale later 🙂.

Last night, I saw my kitties playing. Jewels jumped on Spanky while she was sleeping 😅😹. I was amused but at the same time a little “sad” since I wanted Spanky to stay and she didn’t come back after that 😔.
6A33F2E4-529C-41A1-9A3A-29B831B8439B.jpeg

Last edited:
Today was another fantastic day! 😁

- Got up early and was productive at work. 📊

- Went to the gym and worked on some shoulder training today. 🏋️‍♂️

- Came home and fed my kitties their special food. My favorite wouldn't stop meowing until I fed her! 🐱

- Played video games for a bit and chatted with friends. 🎮

- The Dallas MAVERICKS defeated the Charlotte Hornets 130-104 to further strengthen their position as the 5th seed of the NBA Western Conference. 🏀 🔥

- The Dallas STARS defeated the Buffalo Sabres 3-2 to further strengthen their hold on the NHL Central Division crown. 🏒 🔥 💚

- I found out that I could potentially be testing for my next belt rank in martial arts soon! If so, I'll be one step closer to having a black belt in both Karate and Aikido. 🥋 :blush:

One of my favorite characters got some new birthday art!! ;w; Also got to see some new official art of another of my faves too!

My mom and I got caught up with Markiplier’s A Difficult Game About Climbing series again! Later this evening we all watched Grian’s new Hermitcraft episode and a few other shorter videos.

I made a ton of progress decorating my ACNH island!! I think Raymond's yard is pretty much finished and I've started working on a few other areas too. I’m finally able to do a lot of the things I’ve been wanting to now that I have the DIYs for it, and I also decorated a couple homes in HHP! I never got very far in HHP lol; I just did my tenth home today ahahaha ;v;

I just found out what happened to my One Piece tarot card bundle order. They somehow missed my order. They told me they’d ship it out today :D. I’m so relieved that it was nothing worse. Fingers crossed it arrives safely when it does 🤞. I’m so glad i reached out to them. I’m looking forward to getting it.

I’m happy because I had some more nice chats with friends 🙂.

I’m still excited about getting the okay from my mom to order splatoon and nintendo online subscription. It has been a long time since I wanted a game or really anything 🙂.

Last edited:
  • I got my first customer to sign up for a store credit card today at work. So I’m happy about that. My manager acknowledged it and it felt good. They really want people to sign up for the credit cards if they don’t have one so I’m happy I was able to get someone to do it today. I was kind of taken aback when they said they wanted to sign up for one because pretty much everyone says no. I always ask like we’re supposed to though and tell them how much they’d save in the transaction but being approved for one, but yeah I’ve been there 2 weeks so far and this was the first customer I got to sign up for one.
  • My manager asked if I wanted to pick up some more shifts this week and I said yes so Im gonna be working every day until Wednesday. Wednesday will be my next day off.
  • In general I feel really good and am happy with my job. :)

What happened yesterday:
- I went shopping at the mall and got some clothes and art supplies. The drawing kit I got has some water-soluble graphite pencils that I look forward to trying out.
- Ate some salami sandwiches and labneh cream cheese for dinner that tasted delicious.

What happened today:
- Went to another mall and ate some KFC for dinner at the food court. I also tried a sample of a green matcha tea from Starbucks that tasted alright.
- Worked on a drawing of an oak tree using a tutorial.
Oak Tree Drawing.jpg

i took a day off work today bc i could feel myself getting really sick (and i think i'm just a bit burnt out in general) and altho i'm not 100% i feel sm better, i'm happy i let myself rest and heal instead of working through it and feeling crappier

Today was terrible so far at least mood wise but one thing that made me happy is that I just ordered Splatoon 3. It should be here tomorrow! :D Reading everyone’s replies in the splatoon channel made me even more excited than I already was.

another thing, the banter in one of my cat account chat groups made me chuckle 🙂. It’s also one of my friend’s cat’s birthday :D. We’ve having some fun right now as we speak ☺️.

saw some fan art by one of my favorite artists (they love munchlax and pokemon ☺️). Munchlax is now one of my favorites because of their art 🙂. I just love see the little mini adventures and/or daily life settings the artist puts it in.

A friend’s response to my comment on their picture on cat twitter made me chuckle ☺️.

I went to sit down for a little bit on the couch when I saw Jewels laying there and Jewels climbed on my lap and did circles and kneaded her paws…then after some time, decided not lay down after all 😹😹.
Now Jewels is laying on my feet on my bed, making cute sounds as she sleeps ☺️.

I’m happy I’ve been getting myself to continue posting since returning even if only in a few threads. Just coming on here and browsing helps boost my mood a lot since here I feel like it is a safe place and I can be myself. This thread in particular is always uplifting to read too 🙂.

Today's been a great day! 😁

- Got up early and was productive at work. 📊

- Fed my kitties their special food, which they loved. 🐱

- The Dallas MAVERICKS defeated the Miami Heat 111-92, thereby CLINCHING the 5th seed in the NBA Western Conference come playoff time. They've gone 16-2 in their past 18 games, I'm gonna cry 🏀 🔥 😭

- @S.J. talked to me earlier this week and I mentioned that a package was on its way. Well, it's finally here! I bought myself a new ACNH version Switch after my old one has refused to connect to the internet for years now. I tested it out, and the new one works really well! Huge shoutout to @Kevinnn and @Chibi.Hoshi for helping me transfer all my data too, I can't go without that! 🎮 💚

2W2x4n7.jpg

Z5nZZi9.jpg

I worked some more on my ACNH island today! I’m finally moving Deli off the beach (he’s going to have a toy shop!), mostly finished setting up a rainbow flower garden in front of Resident Services (just gotta grow a gold rose and a purple hyacinth), started turning a hill I wasn’t really using into a stargazing spot, and made a lot of other little additions across Lostglade! I think I’m pretty much finished with setting up paths/roads around the island too.

Watched some Youtube with my parents and saw another episode of SmallishBeans’ Minecraft SOS series!

Back