What Are You Happy About Today?

Today has been pretty good; my mood is good but it’s weighed down heavily by my depression and feels like any minute I’ll have a mood swing.

I’m playing Genshin right now and found another remarkable chest; I thought I found them all since I used a guide but I guess the guide doesn’t cover the ones locked behind a puzzle. The blueprint isn’t one I’ll use probably but it’s nice to have since in case I want to try something with it 🙂.

Still enjoying Neuvillette; can’t get over how happy I am that I have him ☺:D. I wasn’t able to max out his talents yet though and have to wait a couple more days for the trounce domains to reset, which is a bit annoying, but am still enjoying him as he is. I was able to level up his talents significantly enough 🙂. Even if the cooldown on the domains was shorter, I’d still need to wait to max all his talents since I don’t have all the talent books I need and I’m short on mora (first time in a long time 😅).

I’m 88% done with the first set of achievements for Fontaine and 93% done with the the third set :D. I love Fontaine; the music is really relaxing and great; I don’t like the underwater music and some other areas but a decent portion of Fontaine’s soundtrack I like 🙂. I hope some more of the tracks can be collected for the teapot and maybe an option to make a playlist.

My kitties ofc made me happy. Just the usual: Spanky chattering when I talk to her or approach her, both of them looking at the air conditioner because of the birds and them playing together, and other silly things. It’s hard to not laugh seeing them being kittens 🥰. I got both my girls in my room now; I had to get Spanky from my dad’s room though 😤 (yes i get jealous when Spanky in particular is in a room other than my room 😅).

I hope everyone is having a good day today 🙂

Last edited:
Just a couple of bite-sized Panda happies 🐼🌸💖
  • Did even more cute art these past couple of days! Makes me so happy to draw for others 🎨
  • Our backyard is looking more and more green by the day 🌱🌳🌲💚
  • The other night I went out to throw away the garbage and spotted a bun bun doing some night time exploring of its own. It was the cutest and most random thing ever! *Gasp!!* Could it have been the legendary Moon Rabbit?? 🐇🌙
  • The Bell Tree always blooms into its beautiful cherry blossom form on the forum banner around this time of year, and that always puts me in a happy mood 🌸🌳💕 in fact, I switched over to my Princess Peach Blossom aesthetic for that very reason. It's one of my absolute favorites~
  • Had some Popeye's for the first time in months today, yummy in my tummy! I order their mango lemonade every time (either frozen or over ice, I enjoy both) 🥭🍋
  • I completed a trade in New Leaf as a final goodbye of sorts before online services shut down for good. I can't even remember how long it's been since I've traded with someone there, and wow, it was so much faster and smoother than it is to trade in New Horizons. The load times, man what a difference. It takes a million years for anything to load in New Horizons, and Porter gets straight to the point and opens the gate right away whereas Orville asks so many damn questions and never shuts up. Even Animal Crossing on the GameCube loads way faster, even Pikmin 1 and 2 compared to Pikmin 4 load times.

I finally got Lopez to request a Stonehenge PWP in my New Leaf town 🙌 It took me a few weeks but getting the Stonehenge was one of the last big things I wanted to accomplish for my town and I'm happy to finally have it! I also played through the Bunny Day event in New Leaf and got to enjoy the cherry blossoms in game a little bit.

IRL I made myself a lemon blueberry loaf yesterday and today I finally got to sample some: so yummy! I wish it was a little more lemony but it's still good 😋

Today was a great day! 😁

- Got up early and was productive at work. 📊

- Went to the gym and did a pulls day, working on my upper body. 🏋️‍♂️

- Came home and fed my kitties their special food. They kept meowing at me! I couldn't get away until they were fed. 🐱 🩷

- Going to play some video games tonight. 🎮

- The Dallas MAVERICKS just defeated the Atlanta Hawks 109-95!! Because of this they'll at least stay in the 5th seed in the NBA Western Conference for now. 🏀 🔥

It's been a rough day tbh, but to focus on the positives:
I was able to visit a ton more New Leaf dream addresses!! But there’s still a ton more that I want to visit and haven’t yet aaaaa

Saw Elliott and Emily’s winter portraits from the new Stardew Valley update!! They look great; I can't wait for it to come out on the Switch
soft.png

I made some story progress today in Cozy Grove! Also caught my first butterflies and dragonflies, leveled up my rainbow cat, and set out what’s hopefully the right food combo to lure in another new cat tomorrow! 🤞 Hopefully one that won't hate the decorations I've already put in my extra room...

And my parents and I watched GoodTimesWithScar’s and ImpulseSV’s Real Life videos!! Both were great, but I’m gonna say that VR goggles are not Scar-safe oml 😭

Today was a lot of fun! I hope you all have had a lovely day 💚

- I went out with my mum and siblings to the museum. They had a special display on, and although it wasn't what we were expecting, more of an interactive art display than artifacts, science and history, it was a lot of fun looking around, chatting and laughing with everyone.

- Organised to meet up with a friend next week!

- Although not nearly enough, I managed to get through a little study today.

- Ended my evening having a really lovely call with my partner 💚 They mean so much to me and I'm really grateful for them. Lots of fun playing games tonight.

My galaxy themed laptop keyboard cover came today!! It's so pretty and I'm so happy with it. Also my external microphone came which I'm hoping picks up good audio when I'm recording violin videos. I have a galaxy themed skin coming for my laptop as well tomorrow so I can make it fully galaxy themed :D

There was an earthquake here today, definitely surprised me when I felt it. Everyone is safe and no damage though. My cat Mustachio was a little freaked out, but mocha slept through it lol. Was unexpected cause we never really get earthquakes here. I live in a city in upstate New York.

Work went well tonight, I really like my manager, shes so much better than the ones at my last job. I actually don't hate this job and don't dread it like I did the last one. I'm so thrilled to have found something better. So far I've been there a week and a half and it has much better vibes then the last place if that makes sense.

Also I can't remember if I mentioned this before but my boyfriend got me an anniversary gift for our one year anniversary. Well, two things. One was a extremely good quality set of violin strings, the other was a chess strategy guide book by chess champion Bobby Fischer. I got both of us chessboards for our anniversary. Mine came yesterday, his arrives tomorrow. I'm super excited cause after my shift tomorrow I have sunday, monday, and tuesday off work. So I'm gonna spend some time learning to play chess, and just enjoying the time off

Attachments

• galaxy.jpg
    galaxy.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 0
What I'm happy about today is the fact that I finished my entry in the egg decorating contest. And I'm also happy with the numerous collectible-art trade commission especially the wonderful art of my characters made by @MrBox !
(If you're seeing this, I hope you enjoy the stardust egg and plush collectibles! I really love your art so much😍🤩😭)

splurged a bit today and got my cats a little pet stroller so i can take them out on short walks when the weather gets nice, i have achieved a whole new level of cat lady lol the main reason i got it is because it comes with a carrier that can be separated from the strollers, and i've been meaning to get them an additional carrier if for any reason they come in the car together (although it makes me kinda sad that they're too big to share the larger carrier i have ;u; they're so big now omg) i also ordered them some things for their upcoming birthday! mainly a new stainless steel litter box i've had my eye on to try. i've been thinking of getting one to replace their basic plastic one. and some little outfits/hats for them to wear for thirty seconds before they take them off LOL

Today was a fantastic end to the week! 😁

- Got up early and work went by quickly, and I was able to get out early! 📊

- Went to the gym for my last workout of the week and did an intense cardio circuit workout. 🏃‍♂️

- Came home and fed my kitties their special food. They were very happy. My favorite also enjoyed her new food. 🐱

- The Texas Rangers defeated the Houston Astros 10-2 to move to 5-2 on the year. Adolis Garcia and Marcus Semien both blasted three-run homers to overwhelm the opposition. ⚾ 🔥

- Lastly, but certainly not least, the Dallas MAVERICKS defeated the Golden State Warriors 108-106 by the stellar effort from P.J. Washington to stay firmly in the 5th seed in the NBA Western Conference. Luka Doncic and three of our other good guys were out, so it was an all-around amazing team win. 🏀 🥳

Thanks to one of my cats (Rat, the chaos entity) falling asleep in my lap this evening, and me being unable to do anything else for a while, I think I’ve finished going through all of the New Leaf dream addresses I wanted to visit!! There’s still time for more if I come across any ofc, but when I have a deadline for something I always try to finish it several days in advance ;v; I'm just glad I was able to make it through my list in time aaaa

I had some time to work on some personal art today! I’d stepped away from the new character I’d been working on for a few days because something about the color palette I’d chosen was just... not doing it for me, so I just started that portion over from scratch. I’m really happy with the new palette now!!

I caught my first legendary bug in Cozy Grove today, and successfully lured in an epic Spectral cat!! Thankfully she loves the room I’d already planned to put her in! Gonna need more rooms before I can get any more cats though. 🥲

My parents and I watched LDShadowLady’s new Minecraft SOS video this evening! Her bridge build is absolutely gorgeous omg

Today I'm happy because I got to talk to my sister on the phone and we played HSR for a while together (parallel play, since there's no way to multiplayer this game).

I also bought a new mattress for my bedroom, so I can have more plushies on my bed! And my body pillow can make its return. I have a twin sized mattress, so it's hard to put everything I want on it, like plushies and pillows. I bought a new box-spring/bed base too! I'm so excited to start doing a room makeover so everything is nice and pretty and neat!!

I was able to obtain the new Princess Peach Showdown game, too. I thought there'd be more content in it for how much I paid for it, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying my time playing c:

I renewed my Crunchyroll subscription so I can keep watching anime from my TV !!!

it's the weekend yay!

i visited my grandparents today as it was my gran's birthday recently, i bought her some fancy champagne and a fancy white wine, i also popped into the white company for something extra, picked up some socks and ended up paying £40 (reminder for me to look at the price of things before buying them) fortunately she recognised they were 100% cashmere and really loved them hehe

now i'm home chilling with a beer playing some mario kart ! seeing my best friend tomorrow and her lil kiddos so looking forward to that

Today was a great day off. We went to the river walk with Aurora for the annual duck race. All money made during the event goes to charity. Aurora had a great time and got to play with some dogs
074AF93E-EA1A-4E9F-BFD4-279C9829FC20.jpeg

So many ducks
34511F62-61C4-41FA-8F1E-29D7F109ED6B.jpeg
D5DAC3AD-9189-4EC5-90E7-87989F0DC2F0.jpeg

Aurora and her ducks
FF65161F-33D3-4151-B6F2-4B7B93368C3E.jpeg

Our ducks didn’t win anything but we had a great time.
EEC9E78B-E420-4AE8-8992-99F10F9C755A.jpeg
We had a nice relaxing afternoon. I played some ACNH and me and Aurora got a nice evening walk. Me and mom also started a new puzzle.
Hope everyone has a great week.

Back