What Are You Happy About Today?

I had a fantastic Saturday! 😁

- Slept in, which I really needed. 💤

- Played some video games for awhile and then fed my kitties their special food. 🐱

- Went to dinner at a really nice restaurant with a family friend. The food was amazing! 😋

- The Texas Rangers defeated the Houston Astros 7-2 to improve to 6-2 on the season! ⚾ 🔥 :blush:

Today, there were a few things that made me happy, all Genshin related 😅:

The announcement for the cat event in Genshin was made :D. It looks like we get a piece of furniture (or blueprint) and a cat for a reward! I’m hoping there will be more furniture rewards and not just the one like had happened with the alchemy event; and also they reduce the load cats, other animals and companions take in the teapot since I want to put more in my teapot.

I found out yesterday and today that there were more to this cat quest chain. I love the quest chain so far; am hoping it won’t end anytime soon. It even gave me a cat themed recipe 🥳 (would love it irl though it looks too cute to eat 😸). The quest makes me chuckle a few times; some of the things the talking cat said is funny 😸.

IMG_6989.jpeg

I unlocked more of Neuvillette’s voice lines and story by raising his friendship to 4 :D.

Forgot to mention on Thursday I got another big achievement done too and the fountain to level 40 🥳.

IMG_0150.png
I need more Fontaine content; I had a lot of fun exploring and I still want to explore here and have a lot more story. I’d love it if future quests would involve returning to previous areas that the traveller visited. I really liked how they did the story for Fontaine 🙂. Most (I think) of the puzzles were fun and not too bad; only a few I needed to look up guides (as far as I can recall).

Jewels is laying against my leg on the bed ☺️ while Spanky is in her pineapple bed (I wish Spanky would come snuggle up here but she isn’t much of a snuggle cat).

Watched another episode of Hunter x Hunter with my parents this morning! We also got to watch some Youtube over dinner this evening, and saw Skizzleman’s Real Life video!

I worked on some more personal art today and finished another of the chibies I sketched up last week! Which also means I finally have one full outfit design done for Lotte ahaha ;w;

- Successfully went to my hospital appointment (despite buses being very infrequent on sundays)

- Got home, washed my hair, changed my bedsheets, so feeling extra comfy

- Made some really delicious avocado toast for dinner. With dark rye sourdough, spring onions, tomato salsa, lemon juice, bacon, and an egg on top 😋 My first avocado of the year, too, I tend to only eat them in spring/summer

• I got my laptops galaxy aesthetic all complete now! :D
  • I got the ingredients for the shrimp scampi which I'm making tonight with my boyfriend over facetime. We're both cooking it at the same time. We're also making fruit sorbet. He's making mango sorbet and I'm making mixed berry sorbet
  • I got some solar eclipse glasses for tomorrow! It will be my first time seeing an eclipse
  • I have three days off work! I slept in today and really needed it, it felt great, gonna enjoy my days off :)

Attachments

• galaxy2.jpg
    galaxy2.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 5
  • galaxy3.jpg
    galaxy3.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 5
Currently taking a walk in the park 🌳🌳🌳 surrounded by lovely nature, robins, squirrels and other animal friends, bright blue skies, warm sunshine, a sparkling lake....all while listening to some of my favorite spring music 🌸💖 particularly this one:

Why is it that, whenever I go to a park, I suddenly want to be a photographer and capture everything I see? I guess I find beauty in all things, no matter how common or simple 🌞🌱🐿🐇🐦🌷🌻🌳💕

Even the bees 🐝🐝🐝 as long as they come nowhere near me lol

After all that crappy weather last week, this is just what I needed! 🥰

My mood is a bit down today but there have been a few things so far that made me happy 🙂. There is still time too for it to get better

I went back on twitter after a long hiatus and posted a set of pictures of my cats and two of my friends on cat twitter left me really kind comments 🙂.

@Xara shared an adorable picture of Miss Bonk with me ☺️.

Spanky just went in her Sushi house; I’m so happy she still likes it 🥰 since a lot of times, she and Jewels go through periods where they don’t use a toy or bed we got them. Like neither have used the purple bed we got them for their gotcha day in a long time.
649FE46E-A236-4EF5-AF8B-6D8E53A04C47.jpeg

Jewels was sleeping on the couch for the first time and she just left and came upstairs to lay on my bed ☺️.

Today's been a great end to the weekend!

- Slept in again, which I really enjoyed. 💤

- Got up and played some ACNL. Toby moved into my town as my 10th villager thanks to having his AC Amiibo card! 🎮

- Loved on my kitties some and my favorite is right next to me. I plan on feeding her her favorite food here soon. 🐱

- @Foreverfox The Dallas MAVERICKS defeated the Houston Rockets 147-136 in an overtime thriller!! They were down by as many as 22 points in the game and came back to win it. Regardless of how the Rangers and Stars games go, this is the most important victory that I was watching out for today. 🏀 🔥 😁

I’m getting an adjustable stand for my art tablet!! Hopefully this will help me be able to draw more at my computer without my arm feeling like it’s gonna fall off at the shoulder 😭 I feel like I don’t have any trouble when I’m propping my sketchbook against my desk, so I hope I’m correct in that it’s the angle that’s the problem. 🤞

Darkesque_ very kindly gifted me the remaining ACNH DIYs I needed!! ;w; I am finally free from DIY hell and excited to work on my island more freely from now on!

My parents and I watched SmallishBean’s latest episode of Minecraft SOS! EDIT: And the latest One Piece this morning!! The animation was incredible so I knew right away we were getting a recap episode next week

• Finally bought new paints. My old ones dried up over a year ago and I've been procrastinating buying new ones.
  • Got some baskets to organise said paints and painting materials.
  • The massive bruise on my arm from falling down the stairs is finally starting to go away
  • I had to rush a bit but I finished my egg entry on time

Got back from seeing Wrestlemania 40 LIVE in Philadelphia! It. Was. Amazing!!! I saw with my two brother and father and we all had a wonderful time! So many great matches and unexpected returns! We got to see awesome stars like Seth Rollins, BayleyBobby Lashley, CM Punk, The Rock, John Cena, The Undertaker, and we saw Cody Rhodes finally finish his story and celebrate his finish his story and win his first world championship at the main event! Tonight was absolutely 100% worth coming too and a must-see night for any wrestling fan. I'll never forget it!

D8C90EBF-D47C-4F88-A08B-44C3B31D858E.jpeg
A982086E-74C0-4AC4-976E-398DE26FCE5C.jpeg
B601C397-44ED-44D1-82D7-169C11827945.jpeg
09F383D4-57CC-4A86-8838-35C6817AAA7F.jpeg

Today's been a great day so far! 😁

- Got up early and had some homemade blueberry pancakes. They were delicious! 😋

- Was productive at work and finished something I was working on. 📊

- Loved on my kitties for a bit. 🐱

- I got to view the solar eclipse! Even though I've seen one in the past already, it was nice to see another. As someone who lives in Texas and has their entire life, it was extra special. :blush:

- I'm headed to martial arts for the first time in awhile tonight! 🥋

- This was yesterday, but the Dallas STARS defeated the Colorado Avalanche 7-4 in Colorado, thereby strengthening their hold as the leader of the NHL Central Division. Not too many games to go now! 🏒 🔥 💚

What happened on 4/6/24:
- I finally went to Doha and visited a marketplace that looks like Shy Guy Bazaar from Mario Kart. Got a blue jogging suit from an Iranian shopkeeper and some dried fruits. I was mesmerized by all the exotic quilt designs and spices, even though it kind of felt like navigating a labyrinth at times. There were even some kids riding on camels 🐪 Didn't get a chance to buy any souvenirs or dine at any restaurants, though I'll definitely come back for another visit soon.
- Submitted my entry for the Egg Decorating Contest. I enjoyed painting with acrylic for the first time in a while, even though the white paint had a mushy texture. I was able to fix my mistakes by painting over them, which was very convenient.

What happened yesterday:
- I got a haircut.
- Played AC: New Horizons and convinced Kidd to move in after finding him on an island tour 🐐
- Admired the warm and sunny weather outside ☀️

What happened today:
- Had a nice dinner.
- Worked on a drawing of an oak tree.
- Scrolled through my photo album and found some pics of Disney-themed jigsaw puzzles of Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck that I completed with my cousin's daughter in 2018. I really like spending time with kids cuz it helps me connect with my inner child more, so these pics brought up a lot of cherished memories.
Jigsaw Puzzle 1.jpg
Jigsaw Puzzle 2.jpg
Jigsaw Puzzle 3.jpg

My mood is not that great right now but there are a few things that made me happy so far 🙂.

Today is the cat event in genshin :D. I’m honestly a little underwhelmed, but at the same time I’m still happy with it and think it really is cute. I don’t like how some of my other gacha games give us too much to do where it gets overwhelming and stressful, so while it is very easy, it is nice how relaxing it is 🙂. Also, it’s another event that seems pretty unique.

IMG_0224.png

Now if only our units got a pet cat option or something outside of this event 👀.

IMG_0231.png

Kitty baking biscuits as we call it on cat twitter 😸

Today I didn’t have to kick Jewels out of my room (since she loves knocking stuff off my shelf including anime figures to get my attention regardless if I’m trying to sleep) or need to shut the door since my dad talks too loud (he needs hearing aids but won’t get them) ; both her and Spanky spent most of the day with me and I woke up a few times with Jewels sleeping on my legs 🥰.

I just went over to where Spanky was sitting in my room and talked to her and she made her little squeeky chatter sound in response 🥰.

I saw i got a few more 🎉 reactions on some of my genshin achievements that I posted on a discord server. Really unexpected even though I know there are a couple of people that I’m on friendly terms with.

Last night I talked a little to a friend from that server for the first time in a long time. We didn’t chat long but it was nice to catch up a little 🙂.

I’m happy the trounce domains rewards reset in Genshin; been waiting since I got Neuvillette.

I wasn’t planning on going on twitter today, but I did to post my screenshots and ended up looking at cat pictures and they made me happy. ☺️

I hope everyone is having a good start to their week :D.

Back