What are you going to do this summer?

Going to the beach a lot by myself unless the lake floods and the entire province starts on fire again like last year

Going to Lake George for a vacation, visit Niagara Falls. Many hiking trails and water parks. NYC for a baseball game. Gonna be a good one!

Spending time with my partner, hopefully soon, or at the start of summer I'll get to visit him for a week or so, and at the end of summer / start of fall he'll fly to me and we'll spend a long time together, there's a lot of places we're gonna go together and a lot of things we're gonna do together!!

Other than that, I don't have any plans, I'll just take each day as it comes!

Volunteering at an after school summer program. Yikes! I'm a little terrified of children xD

Last edited:
Going to go stay with my best friends for a week as my graduation present, since I'm graduating in May ^^
I'm so excited to go see them because they mean so much to me.

1. My boyfriend and I turn 21 next month. He?s born May 5th and I?m born May 26th and we?re 21 days apart. To celebrate we?re going to LA for a week since I was born and raised there, and we?re going to visit friends and family that I haven?t seen in 6 years and my boyfriend is going to get to see where I grew up c: I?m very excited!! (And well probably have a drink or two along the way but it?s mostly about seeing family and friends and giving my boyfriend a chance to explore Los Angeles)
2. I?m making an inventory to sell my art starting this summer at a local shop! It?s the first time doing this, and a lot goes into it but I?m very excited to get there. Pricing is the hardest part, since I don?t know what my art is worth half the time but it?s going to be fun and a learning experience either way!
3. Moving! I might be moving to the Washington State area this summer (summer was the plan for it but it?ll probably be fall/ spring of next year haha.) a fresh start is always really exciting.

I finally booked my plane tickets to Thailand and Cambodia yesterday & I?m leaving on June 8th! I teach English and after traveling for a week in Thailand I?m going to settle down in Cambodia and look for a job. I hope to stay for close to a year; I currently teach Chinese students online but I would like the experience of teaching Cambodian children/adults. I?ve never been anywhere in Asia and I?m so excited for a completely new experience yet simultaneously nervous xD

One fun part is that we have a full day (8am-6pm) layover in switzerland and we get to eat raclette and visit beautiful cathedrals in Zurich on our way to Bangkok!! I?m so excited about that because I used to live in switzerland for a semester abroad and I miss it D?:

I'll be hopefully going up to my cottage for two weeks!! :D

My goal this summer is to spend more time outside instead of being cooped up in my room, huddled around my laptop. I really wanna get back into riding my bike. :) I'm also gonna maybe pick up a pair of rollerblades. I've been wanting those for a while.

My mom really wants me to learn how to drive, so I guess I'll be doing that over the summer. Other than that, I'm not sure what I'll be doing. I haven't really planned anything yet.

I'm plannig my trip to Europe. I've never been there before so I guess it will be great journey for summer

we're going to our summer house as usual and we're bringing our cat so i'm kind of looking forward to that because he likes beign outside and he'll get to be outside a lot there

working, boo. i really want to visit my best friend who lives in italy though at some point during the summer (hopefully when the schools aren't off so it's cheaper)

This summer I just plan to sleep and play some RPGs. I hope to see the new Jurassic world movie since the trailers make it look very good and I liked the first movie. Try and train my crazy dog who loves to just play and sleep. Overall a non-stressful time I hope! :)

Back