What are you going to do this summer?

I'm hoping that I can do some volunteer work this summer. I hear about so many people my age who receive the same distinctions that I do (like being accepted into NHS in high school) but the only thing that separates me from them is that they have some insane amount of hours with community service (like somewhere around 400-500 hours)!! But idk, every time I put myself in a situation like that I feel so left out and absent so most of the time I just don't bother. I'll give it another shot when I have more free time.

I also have some things I need to get done at home, like fixing up the backyard (after my old dog ruined it), going through all the random stuff in my bedroom and music room, etc. Hoping this summer won't be as boring as the last two.

WARPED TOUR WITH MY 3 BEST FRIENDS HELL YEAH

Also I'm getting a job

this summer i'm not planning on having a job, just living off savings for a few months. i'll hopefully get a job once school starts back up again in august. who knows, that might change. i really just want to relax this summer, last summer i worked full time and i was so tired all the time.

the joke is on me. i'm taking summer classes, going on vacation up in the mountains, and flying out to see one of my friends for her high school graduation. and working. let me die.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed I'll be able to get the same job I had last summer. I had a lot of fun with it

I'll be moving in with my sister in ottawa this summer! home situation hasn't been too great for the past couple years so it'll be nice to have some headspace. we might go camping for a little bit, and after that I'll probably find a place to volunteer at

Im going on vacation for about a week. For tge rest of the time im gonna play my 2ds xl constantly
...and when the school year comes back around...IMMA STILL PLAY CUZ I WILL ALRADY BE GRADUATED! Si
O yea...

Work and possibly take a summer class. My first summer after college all I did was take a summer class, and having that long stretch of like four months with nothing else to do really got to me after awhile. Last summer was a lot better, even if my job wound up kind of sucking lmao.

Study as much as I can to succeed at the exams, and find a job because I need to buy a computer >.< I hope I will be able to rest a little xD

I'll be bundled up in the warm with a cup of cocoa and blankets because I live in the southern hemisphere and it'll be winter. ;p

im going to go to the gym get a job and spend money like CRAZY

also my family is supposed to go on vacation to smoe basic ass place like south of france. but im gonna convince them to go elsewhere :eyes:

i love summer i'm just gonna go out and do whatever, was planning on visiting someone who lives all the way in america though but i don't have enough money

As if grown ups get summer... the only plans I have (that have yet to be confirmed) are to hopefully go camping for a few days... I put in for the days I wanted over a month ago and still haven't been denied or approved so I'm really hoping I didn't buy a tent and everything for nothing. :/

Summer is my busy time of year, so I'll be working. I'm taking a couple of weeks off in May before the season starts, then while it isn't disallowed, it is discouraged to take time off from June-September.

I'll probably stop off at the beach a few times, on my way home from work. That way, I don't have to buy a beach sticker that I won't really use. Plus, the crowds will have thinned and I can sit quietly. I deal with people all day, so when I'm not working, I really need to recharge.

I will have advanced summer classes in preparation for my junior term abroad program next year. I'm hopeful that i will study in Japan for a semester. Heck I'm even getting Japanese tutorial classes my school provides lol. I just hope to maintain my grades...

My plans just include having an optional English course during the summer holiday and after that travel a little.

Working I hope, not really a fan of summer because my mom and relatives always wanna drag me to stuff

Back