• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what are you eating and drinking... right now!

Absolutely nothing D;
im actually thinking about what to make for dinner and Im so stumped rn
Maybe pizza..o.o

im eating fruits xoxo

man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxooop xoxot the poop xoxoman who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxooop xoxot the poop xoxoman who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish oman who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxooop xoxot the pooman who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxohave you heard of the chinese man who didn't poop for several years and had like an 11 pound poop in him and now he has to frever use enemas to poop bc his intestinal walls are now broken and cant pish out the poop xoxooop xoxot the poop xoxop xoxout the poop xoxooop xoxot the poop xoxo

Last edited:
orange juice all the fruits are bad here except the lemon and i dont feel like ripping up my sore mouth again lol

coffee w/ sugar, milk, and cream. i think it was mixed w/ itallian creamer too but idk ?

Cheeseburger platter with a Mountain Dew.

This is why I have a fcking gerd but this mouth orgasm is better.

Earl Gray tea with milk. no food, food in the morning is baaad!

a spicy deviled crab croquette, and a mojo roast pork sandwich on Cuban bread, with a Coco Rico soda...

I just made an avocado, kiwi and apple smoothie, but the blended kiwi seeds have made my throat itchy and gross. Seedless kiwis should be a thing >.<

Just had a plate of rice and pork what was cooked in some tangy sauce that my boyfriend brought home from work. I'm about to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and eat some cake right now..because unhealthy food <3

Back