• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what are some habits that you're trying to break out of?

Llust

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
rn i'm trying to stop waiting until the literal last minute to start and finish projects. im a pro at this point when it comes to procrastination //hair flip, but i shouldnt be doing it at all. i also eat in my room a lot, but i dont always bring out the dishes to wash them, so you can probably imagine what my desk looks like

Last edited:
I'm trying to get off the internet and do homework but I have too many distractions

also biting my ****ing nails cause that's disgusting

Trying to not cry because no one hears me in my real life
But hate it when I'm completely darkness to talk with myself
Because no one it's gonna fix my situation of emotions it's only gonna make it worse for me but happy for other

I've been biting my nails since I was two, but let's be honest, I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon.

I have the same problem with procrastination-- and sleeping late
I sleep late for no reason, and end up being tired as heck at school the next day ;-;

eating late (that's when I'm hungry ugh), staying up so freaking late and sleeping in (I've been better, now I sleep at 2am and wake up at 10:30am but still), craving soda (I need to stop with the mountain dew) & yeah ;;

Eating sweets. My problem is that I have a sweet tooth so I love eating cakes and chocolate and sweets, things like that, but then I might not have a proper meal for lunch or for tea, and it's just really unhealthy and bad for me, so I'm trying to cut down on that. I've been doing pretty well so far, it feels so much better for me eating properly and not just snacking throughout the day.

be better at brushing my teeth lol but idek i usually go up late unless i have school or seeing people (and then i do it but ya lol)

also stop like being way too obsessed sometimes.. ah.

Most days all I eat is one meal and tons of candy and junk food. I need to get back to eating small, regular meals. I also need to get back to thinking of candy as a once-a-week treat. (And, even then, just a small treat.)

Most days all I eat is one meal and tons of candy and junk food. I need to get back to eating small, regular meals. I also need to get back to thinking of candy as a once-a-week treat. (And, even then, just a small treat.)

this too. i probably eat really bad and should eat more cooked stuff and fruit.. :/

ever since i quit smoking cigarettes i developed a really bad habit of biting / chewing on the inside of my lips. i often bite too hard and end up bleeding too so it's really a terrible habit to have acquired.

Falling asleep with the lamp on.. what a waste of precious energy.

Back