• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What age did you start playing the series?

I got AC GC for christmas, must of been around 13? Was best christmas ever <3

I was 5 or 6! I started so young xD
I had just moved to my new house and we finally got our gamecube hooked up. I remember waiting all day for my brother to get off so I could play, but since I was so young, I could never get past the 'meet everyone in your town' task. But somehow I still found it fun enough to keep playing, even though all I could do was shake trees and pick up sea shells lol

lol that christmas i got the most games i ever got, paper mario 2, animal crossing, tales of symphonia, mario kart double dash and duel masters on gba. The first 3 games in that list are my favourite of all time.

I was 12 when I got Wild World. Holy crap I felt much older than 12. XD I remember making a constellation where it is a birthday cake and it's named "My 13th Birthday." X3

I think I was around eight or nine when I got Wild World for Christmas. It had been out for at least a year, but it took me some time to get a DS.

i think i started playing when i was six or seven, so 2007 or 2008, maybe? can't believe it's been so long

Last edited:
I believe 15. I was kinda late to the game lol. And i started at wild world but that was a couple of months before new leaf came out.

I started playing last March, which was when I was 21 hahaaa. :p New Leaf is my first Animal Crossing game. And I also love HHD too ^-^

Back