What age did you start playing the series?

I can't remember how old I was, I was for sure 10 or younger, but I played the first AC game on GameCube at my friend's house haha. And been obsessed since ^^ Never played ACWW but played ACCF and ACNL :D

I honestly cannot even remember what age I started playing at, because I have been playing for as long as I can remember. I started with the GC version though, and I'm 19 now...

I believe I was 8. My first ac was the gamecube version, but I think WW was already out at the time.

I believe I was five or six, on the gamecube ;O (I am nearly nineteen). Oh my it has been a long, addictive journey.. Animal Crossing has on and off been part of my life but always well-loved.

Ooh, this brings up nostalgia :'D I think I started playing Animal Crossing a few years after it first came out on the gamecube.. I was in 5th grade I think? So 10-11 or something lolz. I remember not knowing that questions dictated the way your eyes look so I kept resetting and Resetti would always yell at me lmao.

I was 6 lol! My mom and I went to Gamestop for the first time ever and bought ACGC. It was my first video game and now I'm addicted to it for life. My brother played it with me back in the day but he doesn't now, he's more of a Fallout fan lol. But it's safe to say ACGC was our introduction to video games.

I just started last Christmas so... I was 15 ^^" I have been wanting to play it for really long tho~

I got a copy of Wild World and a new Nintendo DS lite for my 17th birthday.
So 17. I can't believe it's been ten years since I've started playing Animal Crossing!:eek:

I was much later starting the series than most people, I only really heard about animal crossing when I noticed wild world in my local games shop. I was probably late teens by that point but still have some nostalgia for the villagers I had in that town. Only really got into it properly with new leaf though

I was 10!
I remember seeing an ad for AC:GC in my Nintendo Power magazine and running out to Blockbuster to rent it. I was hooked and immediately bought it.

Back