• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What age did you start playing the series?

i was around 4 years old i believe. my older sister let me make a file on her ww copy, and i remember repeatedly turning on and off trying to get resetti to leave lol. about a year later my brother got his own game and we shared a town, while my older sister had her own town.

started at 10! when i heard about NL being released, i decided to ask for wild world to act as a filler until NL came out. when it did i was like 11 and was obsessed

a few years ago, when I was 18. I got interested in it when my friends started playing new leaf. I decided to try wild world and I liked it.

Last edited:
7. When the original game made its way to the US. My brother had a copy and let me have a character to play with on the weekends, when we were together. When I was 10 he gave me his gamecube and the game so I could play whenever I wanted.

Back