• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Well i just lost quite a few sigs

DemiseofGanon said:
Well, I work with elementary kids at my church every week, but that doesn't make me feel old. Actually it makes me feel younger. This may also be because I am younger than most of the other volunteers there.
its werid, I sometimes work with younger kids, like around 12-14, but that does make me feel old at all. But my main job is working at a college, plus I do part time classes here. Now these kids make me feel old. For some reason taking classes with 18 and 20 year olds makes me feel like that. I guess because they think their all trendy now (especially here, full of the super rich kids).

PAPASMALLS said:
I don't know what's more shocking...that Mikado is almost 24...or that he likes Drambuie...haha that's good stuff!

The age disparity here certainly is noticeable...not that I care...but should be interesting to see how that plays out down the road (if at all).

Well Demise...guess you and I are the ol' dogs eh..along with Mikado and his Drambuie hehe.
very funny papa. i am not a huge drambuie drinker however, but a lot of liquor connaisseurs will call most any drink "dram" so i figured i'd give it a shot too.

:D

My mainstays are crown, jameson, and tallamardu, but lately ive been spend near $50 a bottle on some stuff!

Dont get me wrong however, i am no booze hound, i drink at home by the fire, and therefore i consider it classy and sophisticated.
:yes:

mikado412 said:
PAPASMALLS said:
I don't know what's more shocking...that Mikado is almost 24...or that he likes Drambuie...haha that's good stuff!

The age disparity here certainly is noticeable...not that I care...but should be interesting to see how that plays out down the road (if at all).

Well Demise...guess you and I are the ol' dogs eh..along with Mikado and his Drambuie hehe.
very funny papa. i am not a huge drambuie drinker however, but a lot of liquor connaisseurs will call most any drink "dram" so i figured i'd give it a shot too.

:D

My mainstays are crown, jameson, and tallamardu, but lately ive been spend near $50 a bottle on some stuff!

Dont get me wrong however, i am no booze hound, i drink at home by the fire, and therefore i consider it classy and sophisticated.
:yes
I'm 23, and I'm the least classy drinker in the world. I'll stick with the Pabst.

Back