Well i just lost quite a few sigs

mikado412

Bells
i just now realized that i had at least 5 sigs in my inbox that i hadnt bothered to move elsewhere that i know cant access.
I wish we could have got at least enough notice to get our stuff, or at least still be able to get to our pm's.
how upsetting and off putting at the same time.

mikado412 said:
i just now realized that i had at least 5 sigs in my inbox that i hadnt bothered to move elsewhere that i know cant access.
I wish we could have got at least enough notice to get our stuff, or at least still be able to get to our pm's.
how upsetting and off putting at the same time.
well that suck about your sigs an all...

UltraByte said:
Do you not save your sigs on your computer?
the ones i make i do, but i had a few made by others, and a few altered by others that i just left in my pm box, as i figured i'd always have access to them,

Hey, how big can your sig be here anyway?

mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
the ones i make i do, but i had a few made by others, and a few altered by others that i just left in my pm box, as i figured i'd always have access to them,

500x200, I believe. Though, Storm tends to get pissy when people git that limit.

UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:

500x200, I believe. Though, Storm tends to get pissy when people git that limit.
holy crap!
ive never made a sig taller than 48 pixels! 200 gives so much more artistic freedom its ridiculous.

mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:

holy crap!
ive never made a sig taller than 48 pixels! 200 gives so much more artistic freedom its ridiculous.
LOL, you've never been a site off of NSider, am I right?

mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:

holy crap!
XD

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of you have such small sigs...

Gengar said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:

holy crap!
XD

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of you have such small sigs...
They take them straight off of NSider.

UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:

holy crap!
not forums really. i have a liquor forums that i frequent(as i enjoy a nice dram) but nothing else that ive really been into

mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:

holy crap!
not forums really. i have a liquor forums that i frequent(as i enjoy a nice dram) but nothing else that ive really been into
Liquor....? How old are you?

UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:

holy crap!
Liquor....? How old are you?
just what i was thinkin

oh really 23....

UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
almost 24
Kay, I didn't know.
why, what are you all, ten?
I'm 16 in a few weeks. You can't be 10 here (save a few people), you have to be 13 or over.
so i am talking to 16 year old girls on the internet? boy that sounds like trouble doesnt it.
I could just imagine what my gf would say if i told her that

mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
almost 24
Kay, I didn't know.
I'm 16 in a few weeks. You can't be 10 here (save a few people), you have to be 13 or over.
so i am talking to 16 year old girls on the internet? boy that sounds like trouble doesnt it.
:lol:

mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
UltraByte said:
mikado412 said:
almost 24
Kay, I didn't know.
<_< We're girls on the internet, meaning most of us are geeks (like me).

Back