Well i just lost quite a few sigs

DemiseofGanon said:
Well, I work with elementary kids at my church every week, but that doesn't make me feel old. Actually it makes me feel younger. This may also be because I am younger than most of the other volunteers there.
its werid, I sometimes work with younger kids, like around 12-14, but that does make me feel old at all. But my main job is working at a college, plus I do part time classes here. Now these kids make me feel old. For some reason taking classes with 18 and 20 year olds makes me feel like that. I guess because they think their all trendy now (especially here, full of the super rich kids).

PAPASMALLS said:
I don't know what's more shocking...that Mikado is almost 24...or that he likes Drambuie...haha that's good stuff!

The age disparity here certainly is noticeable...not that I care...but should be interesting to see how that plays out down the road (if at all).

Well Demise...guess you and I are the ol' dogs eh..along with Mikado and his Drambuie hehe.
very funny papa. i am not a huge drambuie drinker however, but a lot of liquor connaisseurs will call most any drink "dram" so i figured i'd give it a shot too.

:D

My mainstays are crown, jameson, and tallamardu, but lately ive been spend near $50 a bottle on some stuff!

Dont get me wrong however, i am no booze hound, i drink at home by the fire, and therefore i consider it classy and sophisticated.
:yes:

mikado412 said:
PAPASMALLS said:
I don't know what's more shocking...that Mikado is almost 24...or that he likes Drambuie...haha that's good stuff!

The age disparity here certainly is noticeable...not that I care...but should be interesting to see how that plays out down the road (if at all).

Well Demise...guess you and I are the ol' dogs eh..along with Mikado and his Drambuie hehe.
very funny papa. i am not a huge drambuie drinker however, but a lot of liquor connaisseurs will call most any drink "dram" so i figured i'd give it a shot too.

:D

My mainstays are crown, jameson, and tallamardu, but lately ive been spend near $50 a bottle on some stuff!

Dont get me wrong however, i am no booze hound, i drink at home by the fire, and therefore i consider it classy and sophisticated.
:yes
I'm 23, and I'm the least classy drinker in the world. I'll stick with the Pabst.

Back