Welcome New Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to all the staff!! reading through the names i thought 'yeah that makes sense'
Had the same experience. I got really excited when I read the names cause they were people I recognized and really think deserve to be staff members. I believe in you guys!

Congrats to the new staff members! I know you'll all be wonderful!

Congratulations guys!! I think all of you will make great additions to the team 😁

Thanks for the offer to join the team and thanks everyone for the kind words! They mean a lot!

I really love this site for its events and the friends I made here over the years. I'll be very happy to meet the rest of the team and to start contributing! <3

Big congrats to the new staff!! ( ^ヮ^)ノ 🎉 *:・゚✧ I've seen all of you around the forums and I think you'll do great work!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! They mean a great deal to this little bird haha.

This site means a lot to me, and it's been amazing being part of this community for so long. I'm not so great with speeches, but know I look forward to playing my part and helping everyone out! 😄

I see very familiar and active names! Congrats to the four of you, well-deserved titles indeed 💖

Oh my goodness, congratulations everybody! I'm so excited to see @Mick and @NefariousKing as new mods, you are both such lovely users I couldn't think of anybody better for the position!! And I'm thrilled to see that @Mistreil and @Pyoopi are our new project staff!! Such a lovely group of users, I can't wait to see what sorts of things you all do! 🥰

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back