We Have Received a Letter - Our 2019 Halloween Event Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what happens to people who reported those candies as changing or sent them in? :eek: I wonder if anything will come from that...

Wait what?? I've been earning some by posting here and in Brewster's Cafe O: I hope it's not glitched out for you!!

I posted in the AC section and a bit in the basement but it didn't give me any essence from the AC section, and I didn't get essence for every post in the basement... I earned some bells for the AC section, but no essence, somehow

And what happens to people who reported those candies as changing or sent them in? :eek: I wonder if anything will come from that...
I'm curious about the same thing! cx Going to need to keep our eyes out for the next dolls that arrive :>

I posted in the AC section and a bit in the basement but it didn't give me any essence from the AC section, and I didn't get essence for every post in the basement... I earned some bells for the AC section, but no essence, somehow
Yeah for the basement you need to post like 2 times to earn 1.4 fear essence haha XD I tested out the NH thread and I got tbt, but no FE there either O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you at least getting fear essence here Hat? o:

What is the letter at the top of the page for?
Can someone explain in a way that isn't a riddle? :D

What is the letter at the top of the page for?
Can someone explain in a way that isn't a riddle? :D

Random collectibles are turning into dolls, and we're meant to report these changes to that person in the link. But nobody knows what any of this is about yet.

What's interesting is that you all seem to like to ask the question "why" but nobody thinks to stop and listen.

I'm too new to make much sense, have mercy.

Maybe his statement "Those who are the most afraid should find peace in eternal rest

Oh I do wonder whom among us might be the first to go", means that once someone reaches a certain amount of FE they'll get a spirit token?
"The blessing of being afraid is something that you definitely cannot find in the afterlife..."

He pointed out that afraid in Jeremy's post gave FE, so maybe no FE if we "die", as he supposedly has? :confused: Maybe this is also talking about FE to Spirit Token?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back