• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

WARNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olivia! said:
d7crab said:
Yeohkei said:
I haven't got any. :/
^ same...

and can't you just ignore them? I could see how it would be annoying but if they don't have your email they can't do anything.
Yeah, basically what I did was just deleted the message, since that what it said to do if you originally didn't request the password change. But personally, I get easily paranoid, so getting this wasn't something I could just forget about... and it's kinda scary knowing someone is trying the hack your account.
How? Do you have anything hidden on your account that you wouldn't want others to see?

Mr. Phoenix said:
Olivia! said:
d7crab said:
Yeohkei said:
^ same...

and can't you just ignore them? I could see how it would be annoying but if they don't have your email they can't do anything.
Yeah, basically what I did was just deleted the message, since that what it said to do if you originally didn't request the password change. But personally, I get easily paranoid, so getting this wasn't something I could just forget about... and it's kinda scary knowing someone is trying the hack your account.
How? Do you have anything hidden on your account that you wouldn't want others to see?
Well, considering my email includes my full name, yes.

Mr. Phoenix said:
Silly hackers will never realize that my password is 21348672391youi423uy123409218342n31hp4u1h

It takes skill to memorize this.

(This has happened before, fyi. It was a while back, though.)
That's over the 32 Character limit bro!

Olivia! said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Olivia! said:
d7crab said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Why does it have your full name in it?

SSgt. Garrett said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Silly hackers will never realize that my password is 21348672391youi423uy123409218342n31hp4u1h

It takes skill to memorize this.

(This has happened before, fyi. It was a while back, though.)
That's over the 32 Character limit bro!
(sorry for the dp)

SCREW THE LIMIT!

Olivia! said:
d7crab said:
Yeohkei said:
^ same...

I've been used to people hacking my accounts anyway. :|

Mr. Phoenix said:
Olivia! said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Olivia! said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepscary knowing someone is trying the hack your account.
Why does it have your full name in it?
BCUZ.

Actually, my dad set it up for me that's why :/

Haha, nice try hackers, but my old comcast email address won't work anymore since I switched to fios! (Like six months ago at that...maybe I should update it...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back