• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fantasy Football

Gabby

Ancient Member
Bells
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Rose
Red Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
It's that time of year! Fantasy Football is in full swing. Does anyone else here play Fantasy Football? How's your team doing? Who's your QB or other star players?

I'll go first. I'm 2-4, and my QB is Jalen Hurts. I'm trying to trade for better players to try to get into the playoffs. This is my 3rd year doing FF, and I don't even watch football. I just go purely off the spreadsheets.

What about you all? :)

The only thing I know about fantasy football is that my 4th grade teacher had a team called “You Got Schooled!” or something like that XD

If I lived back in Michigan where all my cousins and aunts/uncles/grandparents are, I'd definitely try out the fantasy football thing. I know they all like to do that; they even have a superbowl party every year (or at least, they used to when I was a kid). I don't watch football but fantasy football sounds kinda fun!

If I lived back in Michigan where all my cousins and aunts/uncles/grandparents are, I'd definitely try out the fantasy football thing. I know they all like to do that; they even have a superbowl party every year (or at least, they used to when I was a kid). I don't watch football but fantasy football sounds kinda fun!
it kind of is! i don’t take it too seriously so its all in good fun. i know some people put quite a bit of money on it, but that’s not me 😅

Back