• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

WARNING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett x50 cal

Veteran AC Player
Bells
Bell Bag Badge
Yellow Candy
Small Mailbox
Somebody is trying to get my Password their IP is 98.19.79.99

Who ever it is, piss off.

So I'd advise changing your passwords, bros.

Erm.. whats the point if they do.. you can explain to a mod then make a new account. Not your fault if you get hacked.

Peekab00m said:
Erm.. whats the point if they do.. you can explain to a mod then make a new account. Not your fault if you get hacked.
I don't know what hackers can do..

+ I don't want to just "make another account." <_ <

so i heard about your problem, and made this topic. then it got locked. :<

on the topic of password resetting, they're trying to get active people's passwords, for whatever reason.

so far, all the IP's are coming from kentucky, or around the area. but lol @ proxies.

even if you did click to reset it, the "hacker" still wouldn't know your password, just your username.

and at this point, you laugh out loud. lol!

SSgt. Garrett said:
Peekab00m said:
I don't know what hackers can do..

+ I don't want to just "make another account." <_ <
Worst comes to worst you would have to.

SSgt. Garrett said:

I'd get Jeremy to trace that as I know Zetaboards allow IP Checks. ;)

JasonBurrows said:
SSgt. Garrett said:

I'd get Jeremy to trace that as I know Zetaboards allow IP Checks. ;)
If he's using proxies, it really doesn't matter.

Yeohkei said:
I haven't got any. :/
^ same...

and can't you just ignore them? I could see how it would be annoying but if they don't have your email they can't do anything.

Silly hackers will never realize that my password is 21348672391youi423uy123409218342n31hp4u1h

It takes skill to memorize this.

(This has happened before, fyi. It was a while back, though.)

d7crab said:
Yeohkei said:
I haven't got any. :/
^ same...

and can't you just ignore them? I could see how it would be annoying but if they don't have your email they can't do anything.
Yeah, basically what I did was just deleted the message, since that what it said to do if you originally didn't request the password change. But personally, I get easily paranoid, so getting this wasn't something I could just forget about... and it's kinda scary knowing someone is trying the hack your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back