• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Visiting dream town with completed rooms for inspiration!

I got my Mayor's house & one of my alt character's houses complete, which is a restaurant^^ My Mayor's doesn't have any particular theme though xD
Feel free to take a look at them, if you have time :3
DA is in my signature! Thanks :)

thanks FancyThat! just updated it 2 minutes ago if you'd like to see what it looks like now. :)
visiting yours ow sir takoya!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@sir takoya, I can't read the numbers in your sig. D:

I almost had my mayor house complete =D except basement lol and totally empty at the other house~renovation in progress~my DA is 4700-3333-7766

thanks FancyThat! just updated it 2 minutes ago if you'd like to see what it looks like now. :)
visiting yours ow sir takoya!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@sir takoya, I can't read the numbers in your sig. D:

I will visit again later :).

DA is in sig.
Only visit my Mayors house. (Peyton)
Dont go into my alts house. Its messy. :p

Hi! My mayor and the 2 other humans in my town have their houses completed pretty much.
Dream address: 4600-3722-4754 Sakura

Some other towns with neat houses:
Hallow - 4300-3463-8097
Cookie - 7400-3717-0878
Shamrock 7500 2364 9142
Spa Town 3900-0129-0481

Eh, I've been remodeling in my main house (Mayor Mitch), but I'm not sure when I last updated. My dream address is in my profile info if you're interested ^~^

my house isn't filled with complete sets and is a bit quirky i guess but maybe some things could inspire you? da in sig :> my house is the in the middle of the map (the one of the boy isn't mine and yama is just my second character and her house is 4 by 4 so it won't be very usefull i think haha although i decorated it with care!)

Last edited:
You can check mine if you like. Code is in my signature. ^_^

All my houses are done.
My mayors house is mostly an eclectic mix. I don't use complete sets anywhere.
My second house is a bakery. Right next to mayor.
Third house is a haunted house.

I've been working a lot on my house over the last few days. It's probably about 99% done now. Feel free to visit, dream address is 7200-2888-7985.

The house you want to visit is Elise's, the others aren't that great :p

I change 2 of my rooms according to seasons/festivals. I find that this keeps things fresh and gives me something to do every so often. The rest of the rooms I designed according to my personal taste. I use series in pretty much every room, though I try to personalise/customise them as much as possible.

You could try mine, the dream address is in my signature! :) My bedroom and study are complete and I'm really happy with them, but I still need to work on my guest room and living room... It's the house surrounded by yellow and red roses (all the other houses belong to RP characters and my mule, so don't bother with those because they're cluttered/not finished!).

I like my Mayors house quite a bit, so here is my DA: 7700-3743-4437
You can ignore the tent though. That's where my pattern slave lives. x3

Back