Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

Tough choice, but definitely Eugene for me. I mean, I have his amiibo card, but it still wouldn't be "the same" if I used it to "bring him back"...

Tough choice, but definitely Eugene for me. I mean, I have his amiibo card, but it still wouldn't be "the same" if I used it to "bring him back"...

lol whoops I just kicked Eugene out...

Anyway, for me I would devastated if either Prince, Elvis or Walker left. Prince and Walker are just downright precious. Cute looks and personality makes 'em keepers. As for Elvis he's kinda a butt but I've always loved him for god knows why so I'd just hate to see him leave after all this time.

I'd like to say Hamphrey, but he's moved out about 50 times (not literally lmao) and I've always gotten him back : P

cherry! had her since i started the game oh so many years ago. her house isn't in a great place and the interior has had some things happen to it i really regret but, still. she's The One.

Stitches or Marshal. :p
Immediate reset if Isabelle said one of them was moving away. XD

Coco. She's hacked yeah.. but she has feelings too.. I feel like she's a robot who thinks she's real but she's not and she's hacked ;-; I wanted her to go because she's hacked but were bffs now and she gave me 2 of her pics. If she ever moves I'm going to tell her that somebody else will love her as much as I did

If Rosie moved out and I have her amiibo card but I'm stuck with an old 3DS with no NFC, I might quit. Merengue just move out of my town today and I got heartbroken.....

I would more than likely go comatose if Kabuki left me. I don't have his amiibo card and I'd probably not have the patience to cycle him back into my town.

If Poppy moved out, I would die of heartbreak. I already had Portia move out twice, but Poppy is my favorite villager.

if any of my villagers moved out (minus rodeo, he can go), i'd be devastated

Daisy.

I actually started out with some of my favourite villagers as starters or as one of the first few that move in naturally including Muffy!
But when the update hit, I forgot the date I ended on and Muffy was the one who left ... luckily it wasn't Daisy.

Daisy who has been with me since ACCF, a starter on my current and my old town, who I love to bits!
My absolute favourite villager, and I hope she never leaves.

I would lose my mind if Marshal left. He was one of my dreamies for so long! When I finally found him in my campsite I basically imploded. I've had the little guy for a year now and I don't want my town to be without him! I'd be really broken up if Biff left too.

Tabby! She was my first cat villager, and was also the first and only villager I've been good friends with. She sends me a letter and/or a present almost every other day.

In my second town, Which I have only had for about a week, I am starting to absolutely love Wolfgang, he just seems so cool.It would make me sad if he left, because he is the bright spot with a town with Quilson and Freckles. I am also really starting to be more attached to Drago, Drift, and Annalise.

Marshal, Stitches, and Lucky.
Unfortunately Marshal moved out randomly when I finally got back to AC to play. ToT
I was so sad, that I cried. lol But it's okay, once I get the Marshal amiibo card, I can finally bring him back to town. :)

Back