Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

Mira! She's just a little ray of sunshine in my town She has caused so much spontaneous dancing in my town it's incredible☺

i'd be pretty dang upset if Julian or Muffy left. even moreso Muffy since i only JUST got her back into my town. x'D so much cycling...

i like Julian cuz he's so freakin' fabulous, and Muffy cuz she's got the best style and really IS like a big sister. :p

I am still emotionally reeling from my loss of all of my dreamies when someone stole both of my copies of ACNL. I only have one of my dreamies back, oh Carmen I love you so much! I have the Amiibo card so if she ever moves out, I'll fix that... I'll get her back, even if she won't know who I am.

wow how did someone steal both copies? did you get them back or did you have to buy them? such a sad story...

I would do anything to make sure Cherry doesn't leave me. She been in my town since I restarted and I love her so much, I think shes the best character in the whole game tbh.

Graham, he's been one of my originals in AC:NL. His personality brightens my day. I would be devastated if he left.

If Fauna, Goldie, or Chief moved out, I'd probably redo my town all over again

Freya please never move. Cherry wolf forever.

Last edited:
At the moment maybe Diana because she has such a pretty house location in my town. It's set up really nicely for her.

Oh my gosh, I'd cry if any of the following leave: Fang, Wolfgang, Lobo, Kyle and Cherry .

They're my babies, I've even reset and got Cherry and Fang back, who were both in my old town <3

I'd be very depressed if Tangy ever moves out of my New Leaf town (she already moved out of my second GCN town, but she's in my first GCN town and in my New Leaf town so I wasn't bothered by that). Keep in mind that Tangy is one of my dream villagers and I was lucky to have her as a starter villager in both of my first GCN town and New Leaf town.

But I would be even more depressed if Bob moved out of my towns (if he would ever move into my New Leaf town which I want him to). He's my favourite character and I don't want him to leave! I'm already worried that he might move out of my GCN towns (he was a starter in my first town, though I talked to him more in my second town since I play that more) especially since that villagers will randomly move out every 10 days in the N64/GCN games no matter if you tell them to stay or not. Seriously, I'd probably cry if he would ever move out (though not as much if he ever moves into my New Leaf town, but this is still a starter Bob we are talking about and the one I grew up with). It's like never being able to see a real life friend ever again which is really sad (and also what Animal Crossing was kinda inspired by as the creator of the series left his friends behind to move somewhere one day and felt sad about it since he never saw his friends ever again, if I remember correctly).

Last edited:
ankha. i had a really rough day yesterday & i went in the camp and it was her!! got me happier

Last edited:
I would die if Goose ever moves. He has been living in my old town for about a year, he will forever be my best friend and i will forever keep all of his 10 pictures he has given me. XD

If Puddles, Chrissy, or Barold ever move out, I'll die of heartbreak. Puddles has been my favorite villager since Wild World, no clue why. I finally found someone with her on a cycling thread and I will never, ever let her go. Chrissy randomly moved in and she's super adorable. Barold has been around as long as I can remember and I used to really, really not like him but he's grown on me and now it's like having an old friend you just feel super comfy with.

It would hurt quite abit if Static left my town... About as much as it would be when Clay left.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But i do have a ray of hope for all the people on here. They do have cards for each of the villagers so.. if you have any favorites, just obtain their amiibo card.

I don't have all my dreamies but if 1 of them moved out and I didn't have their amiibo card, I'd be mad and sad (especially with Fauna or Dotty or Beau)

Back