• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers You'd be Devastated if they Moved Out of Your Town

Lolly. I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves during an ACNL hiatus. She keeps saying she wants to move out. );

lobo is one of my ultimate favorites now. i also have annalise and i like her alot too so she better not move out either.
in my second current town ive lost so far: tank, wendy, katt and avery :'(
i like all those villagers alot so im really not happy especially since villagers like bud and kitt moved in.
i had tank as starter in both towns and he was one of the first ones to leave both times. true heartbreak that stuff.
luckily avery is being hold by my best friend even tho she asks ridiculous amounts of bells for it. xD
i still remember the pain and devastation when alice moved out on city folk tho...

Grizzly
Aurora
Peck
Merry
Vladimir
All my hamsters in my Sunshine town
All my dogs in my Cherish town
My four chickens in my newest town. ( maybe not devastated, but really annoyed).

Last edited:
If Cookie or Pierce ever slipped out of my town I would go ballistic. I would be so devastated. I love them both so so much ♥

I have unfortunate news: Tangy is trying to move out of my first GCN town and the game isn't giving me an option. I've had her since I first started playing (the flowers around her house have also always been there, just like Mitzi's flowers). I've never had any of my starter villagers in my first town ever move out. Also, today Woolio moved out of my GCN town and got replaced with Tank. You know it's a sad day when a town loses Woolio, the coolest sheep ever.

In my old town, it was Bob. He pinged me a couple times to move, but I didn't want to lose him <3 Then I accidentally deleted my town while moving data, so now it's Walker and Wolfgang :'( And Wolfgang has pinged me once so far.

Me too! I'd probably stop playing if I lost pietro unless I got him back somehow. I'm working towards getting him to be my best friend and I really want his picture. He's my favorite and I love him so much!!

I love all my current villagers but if I lost julian or Moe i'd be devastated

I love Maple and Molly. They both moved out during breaks from ACNL. :(

Sally.

She is an original. So she's been with me since 2013! I'd probably be depressed if I lost her. She's tried to escape a few times but I refused to let her!

Cece and Viche! I barrowed the Amiibo from a friend, so I have no way of getting them again ;-; XD

I lost Skye in my first run of the game so I actually restarted because I was so upset, now I have her back! Skye along with Tangy, Melba, and Rolf are my absolute favourite animals, I'd probably cry if they ever left me lol

All of them....... It gave me so much work to gather all the villagers I wanted, but among them all, Julian would shoot the hardest. He's my favorite

I've actually lost a lot of my dreamies at one point. If I didn't play the game for even a day or two sometimes, but villagers would be gone or ready to move. If I remember corrected I love, Cally, Chief, Curly, Ankha, and Chester. I managed to get Curly and Chester back so far. Still need to get Cally, Chief, and Ankha back.

sterling, he lives right next door and has been there since the beginning. i'd really miss him.
same with avery, but not as much.

Back