• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers You Miss

Oooh I sympathize, Shaymin. I'm fortunate enough that Diana is one of my original villagers and one of my best buddies~ She was the one that threw my birthday party and everything.

Lem, I had Coco and Egbert both on Wild World :D I think I still have Egbert actually, but it's been a few weeks since I played...whoops.

Lily moved out recently when I was away from the game for a few days ): broke my heart. I had all of my dreamies! I think I'm going to get Skye to fill her spot though, and she is pretty cute too.

Ooooh Lily is so sweet ;u; Skye is really cute! I've never had her, I hope you can get her soon!

definetely caroline and hopper! ;3; they were so sweet and... they are the only one's i miss from my former town (before i reset)

Tia, I decided to let her move on because I wanted to balance out my town and at the last conversation I had with her, I started to get attached. I really like her catchphrase "teacup" It's really cute when you see her say it :)

I really miss Tom. He was a day one villager in my first town (NL) before I restarted and moved in randomly in my second, current town. He's always been really cool to me, even though he would try to rip me off all the time. I miss that so much. :c

Marshal... :( I forgot to check with villagers and before I knew it he was in boxes.

ROSIE AND ERIK <3
RIP
;'(
I lost them both after taking break for 2 weeks.
I sincerely miss rosie the most though. She had been a world to me :'(
I got somebody to hold her actually, but the person "voided" her. </3

I had Kabuki and Wolfgang back in my WW towns...I guess they are still there, but NL's where it's at :p I had no idea they were popular at the time, and now of course there's a huge market for them which I just can't compete with!

In my first town I had Melba and I didn't really like her at first.
Soon she grew onto me like fungus, and I started to like her
quite a bit :). Then while I was TTing she poofed and that's
when shrek came into my life...shrek is love, shrek is life.
It's all ogre now.

In my new town I got her recently with help (in sig)
and now I'm grateful to have her back

Oh, another villager I miss is Midge. She's too cute, but I decided to let her go to make room for new villagers since I had her for a number of months.

I miss Erik and Coco. Coco was an ultimate sweetheart and I loved her to bits, but when I reset my town, she just would not get into boxes in time, and I had to void her. I am still extremely upset about that haha :c. Erik was actually one of my starters! Best buds, he gave me his shirts, his picture, always gave me random gifts, sent me love letters. He was and is my favorite villager! I miss him a lot, he called me princess (isn't that the cutest thing). Thankfully, I have a new town, so he may move in again c:

Back