Villagers You Miss

I'm really missing Beau right now. He moved away during Christmas.

I moved Agnes out because she was in the way of my 3rd bridge. I REALLY needed to build that bridge desperately...so I let her go. But oh she was so sweet! And I literally cried over her goodbye letter. TT
She's in my Main St now though, so we still talk every day! :D

blanche left while i was at camp,,, i cried a little bit when i read her goodbye letter.. she sent me her photo though!!!!!! besties forever ;v;

for some reason i really miss o'hare. we weren't besties by any means, i just think about him a lot, oddly. when i had both him and alice in my town, they totally had crushes on each other, which was adorable. i didn't want to separate them for the longest time but eventually let alice move away, and o'hare moved a few months later. i like to think he followed her :3

Cole. I was so sick with the flu for 4 days that I couldn't get out of bed, and he left me behind! I almost reset my town I was so upset.

The worst part is my boyfriend was playing with his character that day and saw Cole in boxes and DIDN'T TELL ME *sobs*

I stopped playing animal crossing for awhile so when i came back Coco the hollow rabbit, was gone!

TT M TT

Last edited:
I hadn't been able to check this for a while because I was busy but awww guys. I hope that you all will be reunited with the ones you miss again uwu I still have my fingers crossed because I have a 10th spot open right now, hoping I can get one of my buddies at my campsite. The chances are slim, but you never know.

shep and beau. it was the worst when beau was on my main street still because i'd see him and want him back in game but i don't particularly want to get rid of my villagers. gonna try to get them back when i get my second game tho, hopefully. ;;

Aw Rolf is a cutie indeed, Alette uwu

I wish you luck in the cycling. I'm only at 2/16 too. -sigh-

I don't usually miss my old villagers very long time, but I regret a bit that I let Teddy move.. He was really annoying, but sometimes it would be cool to get him back, cause I don't even like jock villagers very much. But I'm glad I gave him to my sister, so hopefully I get him back when I've cycled enough villagers :D

Olivia was the first to randomly move out on me in New leaf. :( I was so surprised/sad that I stopped playing for a few months.

I also really miss Ken. Ideally I wouldn't have wanted him to move, but stupid Alfonso moved in as my 10th villager via streetpass & I couldn't get him out until I sacrificed one of my beloveds. </3

Peck. I really liked him and have no clue why I let him go. The day he was gone I immediately regretted it and I've missed him since. He just recently started showing up on Main St and that made it even worse.

I miss the villagers I had when I was 12 in the gamecube game. The ones that really stand out are Tangy, Yuka, and Lobo. Someday, I'll have them back in New Leaf.

Every game since GC, I've had the fruit theme in my house in honour of Tangy.

In Wild World, when I got Aurora, I really liked her because she was really cute. Sadly she moved out though.

In New Leaf, I got Diana, one of my last few dreamies, in the campsite. You'd now be wondering why I don't have her in my sig. Well, it is because my town was still full thanks to Fuchsia. It was the worst moment of New Leaf for me :(

Back