• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers You Miss

Umbvix

Bells
I think everyone has that handful of villagers that have moved away that you wish had never left. On Wild World, I was really close to Kiki and she suddenly moved out one week that I wasn't playing after she had lived in my town for at least two years. And also from Wild World, I had Whitney move out, but she moved into my boyfriend's town instead so I still get to see her sometimes. And in the reverse, my boyfriend was super attached to Bella and she moved to my town, so now he gets to visit her sometimes :D But I still really miss Kiki. I also had Goose move out of my New Leaf town recently, and he was one of my original villagers and we were bros (he liked to call me ladybro).

So, what villagers do you still miss?

ugh, i feel you. beau is the only villager who has moved out that i really miss, over break i didn't play because i went on a cruise, sure enough when i came back isabelle told me beau was moving out. i have three of beau's pictures, and recieved a fourth in the moving out letter. seeing him go was painful, but now, luckily, i found a wonderful user who is letting me take beau into my cycle town so that once i've cleared 16 villagers from my main i'll be able to nab my baby again ;o;

Aww that's cool that you might be able to get him back ouo I was so upset when Goose moved because I got everyone else's picture on April Fool's except his. But then he sent me a letter with his picture in it, so it's in the center of my upstairs room. I also had Filbert move out, but I had kind of wanted him to leave. I really liked him, but I wanted some new villagers after having the same people for so long, so when he decided to leave, I let him.

I think the salt in the wound for me with Goose leaving is that he was replaced by Peewee...and I'm not super fond of gorilla villagers. But I'm trying to be accepting of him and I sent him an electric guitar to go with all of his other instruments.

Goose and Filbert used to have their houses pretty much smooshed up next to each other, so since they've moved there's a big space and I'm putting my Roost Cafe in that spot.

i've never loved gorilla villagers either, but it's cool to hear that you're meeting him with an open mind. goose was an original villager in my town too, actually, but i let him go after he asked me to move a second time late into my game. i thought he was really nice (and personally, i've always really liked jock villager personality) but it was time for a change, and honestly, chickens just aren't my favorite animal in the game. they're pretty cute though. uvu

that seems like a lovely idea! ;w; i just had whitney move out (who has been in my town since i started it) and she was right in front of town hall and now i have so much space...it's absolutely wonderful. xwx

Yeah I think of all the chickens, I like Goose the best uwu I like jocks, too. Kid Cat was another friend of mine that moved out, that reminded me. It's been a while since he left, but I still miss him sometimes. He's in my boyfriend's town, but he's not the Kid Cat that was in my town so it's not quite the same. Still nice to see the little fella though.

I was quite pleased with myself when I thought of it >u< Because the way my town is set up, I have a part of town that's almost like a peninsula shape, so when they were crammed together, it really made everything feel cluttered. But I thought putting the little Cafe there would be a nice memorial for their homes, in a way.

Hmm, when I first played Animal Crossing, the very first villager I met was Daisy.

Coincidentally, Daisy was the only "nice" villager in my town. I'm still not very analytical as to what personality type is which, but the rest were the quirky/angry/snobby/spacy sort.

So out of nostalgia, I miss Daisy :p

Aww Daisy is super cute. I don't remember who my first villager I met was, but I got attached to Savannah for similar reasons. I always thought she was really sweet to me and she really stuck out by being a zebra.

I miss Pashmina. I couldn't play my game for two months because of a concussion, and to add insult to injury, her house was gone when I came back. I'm currently cycling her back.

Oh no D: At least you're cycling her back, though. I've never had Pashmina so I had to look up what she looked like. Very cute!

In Wild World, I was really attached to Goldie. She was the first villager who I developed a friendship with! I believe she's still in my town, but I no longer play WW, so I don't get to say hi to her that often!!

I've never had Kabuki, but I think I had Wolfgang at some point on either Wild World or AC...

D'aww Goldie is such a sweetie. My boyfriend and I are fond of her, too. You should check and see if she's still around :D I bet she misses you.

I've never had Cherry, but I've had Aurora on City Folk and she is such a sweetie =u=

Aww ;-; Goose did that with me.

I really missed Biskit when he moved out in my ACWW game ;~; When I got NL, though, he randomly moved in after 2 weeks or so. I was so happy ;w;

I REALLY miss Lily. I was devastated when she moved away. I set up a little memorial for her - a stone tablet surrounded by bushes and hybrid lilies. Ever since I have made a PWP project in memory of every villager who has moved, like Kidd and Kody, in the place where their house once stood. I miss them all so much!

Chevre in WW.
Me and my sister played a whole ton. Her favourite was Pippy, mine was Chevre. Inevitably, Pippy moved out one day. My sister was so upset she changed the time to 2033. Chevre moved out. I cried for days.

Wow, what luck :D I think I had Biskit as a neighbor before on the GCN but I really don't remember for sure. It's been a looooong time since I played that.

That's such a neat idea! That's what I ended up doing when Goose and Filbert moved out, since their houses had been next to each other. I'm building my Roost Cafe where their houses were and it's almost paid off! ^o^

Aw I like Chevre too. I've never had Pippy though, had to look her up. I'm sorry that happened :( Siblings can be a pain sometimes. P.S. your username omg

One of my starters, Static, left me without warning and I wish he hadn't, I probably would have kept him forever if I could have.

Back