• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you changed your opinion on!

BluebellLight

bob is love bob is life
Bells
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Ever change your mind about a villager? I used to despise all horses, including Colton, but now that he is in Mulberry I love him to death! He's so funny and cool! I also thought I'd love Fauna when I had her in Bluebell a long time ago, but once I got her I didn't really click with her. I also loved Maple and had her for two years but then she randomly moved and I stopped playing for two months and I can't stand her now.
Any villagers you've changed your minds about?

I used to think Freya was too gaudy for me, but I ended up loving her. I thought Lobo's design was crude and blocky, but I also loved him. I can probably name a few others if I really thought about it lol.

Oh yes, I've had this happen a few times now! I think my biggest turn over was Wendy. She was a random move in a couple years ago and I was a little bit irritated by her house placement (right in front of my town hall), plus she's a peppy personality which is probably my least favourite. Then one day she said she was thinking about moving after several months of moping around my town and I just felt... a little bit sad, I'm not sure why. So I persuaded her to stay and now I love her. I think the sheep models are adorable but Wendy definitely has my favourite colour scheme, and her face is actually really cute. She kind of suits the derpy superstar attitude in a way.

Another one was Lionel. He's the only smug villager I've ever had and for a while I found a lot of his dialogue exceptionally awkward. Again, something changed and I started to appreciate him more. He's like the town hustler.

Rowan was a little rude at first but I've warmed up to him now. Apart from that I tend to like just about any villager I get.

I thought Lolly was just another Normie villager with a lot of dull tendencies and i had too many of those already. But then she grew on me and now im sad that she'll be booted out for when Lyman comes back.

Any Uchi/Big Sis character. I usually start out interested in them and quickly realize i dont care for them.

Mira and I were cool till she upset my sweet lil Filbert and made him cry.
I will never forgive her for yelling at my darling baby...

I used to adore Whitney, but now her appeal's been steadily wearing off. I think it's because the snooty personality was altered in New Leaf, so now she feels different, idk. Either way, I just know I don't love her as much as I used to, which is a shame.

Pietro for sure. When he moved in I didn't like him at all and the song playing in his house was horrible and reminded me of the movie 'It'. Every time I heard the song I couldn't think anything but bunch of Pennywises dancing along the song. Lol. Now I kinda like Pietro 'cause of his sweet personality. Still don't visit his house ever tho.

I used to hate horses too, until I saw Julian and Colton a bit more. Really hoping to get Coltons amiibo card, he was never somebody I would have wanted before.
Then the other way around, I used to love Zucker. He was my ultimate dreamie. I don't know what happened but I started to really dislike his design after a while :(

I used to like Peanut, but then she moved into my Wild World town and ended up being a huge jerk, and now I can't stand her XD

Have you ever had a villager that barely seems present in your town? Tangy used to basically live on my Mainstreet, now Lolly is just nowhere to be found! Her design is adorable, but due to her constant disappearances I might actually allow her to move o.o

i used to love felicity. then she moved lmaoo
well, i plan on getting her back someday but i honestly don't know when because she really pissed me off

Have you ever had a villager that barely seems present in your town? Tangy used to basically live on my Mainstreet, now Lolly is just nowhere to be found! Her design is adorable, but due to her constant disappearances I might actually allow her to move o.o

Gladys is like that in my new town, Pandora. I saw her once when she greeted me at the train station, then she went M.I.A for 3 days after that. I passed by her on the bridge one morning and was very shocked, because I had forgotten she even lived in my town lmao

Gladys is like that in my new town, Pandora. I saw her once when she greeted me at the train station, then she went M.I.A for 3 days after that. I passed by her on the bridge one morning and was very shocked, because I had forgotten she even lived in my town lmao

That's exactly how Lolly behaves! Even though her house is fairly centrally located I've not run into her a single time. Going through my screenshots I've also found evidence of her not having partaken in a single PWP dedication ceremony - what is that cat up to? Not "normal" in the least, if you ask me xD

I used to really love Zucker, but I let him move when he said he would. His design wasn't very appealing to me anymore, and now I don't care for him at all.

Back