• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villagers with unfitting music in their house.

Her's actually fits... Mr. K.K.'s cover is like a school picture, so her house (gym/playground theme) kinda fits. c:

Deirdre plays K.K. Cruisin... her house is like a forest lol.

flurry has hypno kk in her house
it creeps me out...WHY FLURRY YOU'RE AN ADORABLE HAMSTER NOT A MURDERER

Omg! I thought I just got a not regular flurry! Why did they do that to the super cute Flurry?!

Roscoe has Hypno KK as well. Yes, he is a dark colored cranky but! He doesn't need that scariness!

Bobs entire house has always bugged me. Yes, I understand that he is a lazy/childish villager but kiddie set? Really? ;v;
I wish you could change their music and floor/wall!

Lucky for some odd reason has the scariest song in Video Game history...K.K. Dirge...I know what they're going with, mummy dog and all that, but he's too sweet to present such a scary theme.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish you could change their music and floor/wall!
You can change their music, just send them via mail or give it to them.

They'll always play it in their houses.

Kyle's house looks like it's set up for an awesome rock and roll music video, but he has Hollywood K.K. playing on his stereo.

Fang's music always bugged me (Aloha I think?), since he never struck me as a beach goer...

I've gotten used to it though, it's too much a part of his character for me now. Can't think of a song I'd rather he had. x)

Fang's music always bugged me (Aloha I think?), since he never struck me as a beach goer...

I've gotten used to it though, it's too much a part of his character for me now. Can't think of a song I'd rather he had. x)

Agreed.

Tia plays kk marathon in her house, although I think kk stroll would be better

I looked it up and he had K.K. Calypso! That's like, the opposite of his house theme! I don't know why but this one surprised me the most.

Yeah Fang's music bugs me too :/ i'm not a big fan of Muffy's music either tbh. I think there's other choices that are better. And i wish there was a stereo that would look good in Ankha's house

I'd also like to say that Marshal deserves a new song in the next game OTHER than Space K.K....

It would fit his EEEEEEEEVILLLLLLLLL intentions and be called K.K. Rapid or something like that...

- - - Post Merge - - -

To reference her 1,000-year banishment to the moon when she became all EVIL and stuff.

Wolfgang has K.K. Song playing in his. His house looks more like that of a rock star with all his guitars (which I gave him :p) so I swiftly replaced that with K.K. Metal.

Also, Biskit's K.K. Mambo.

Now, to temporarily deviate the topic, I'm going to wonder WHY I can't post at Friday the 13th exclusive board The Woods.

Roscoe has Hypno KK as well. Yes, he is a dark colored cranky but! He doesn't need that scariness!

Nah Roscoe has K.K. Dirge, though that is creepy too !

I agree with Papi and Hypno KK, it's very odd with his interior and sunny disposition.

Back