Villagers that get way too much hate

Truffles.
I don't know about a lot of people, but I certainly hate her for obvious reasons: her ugly haircut, her eyebrows, and her poorly designed house. xD
I can understand why people don't like her. It's her evil looking eyebrows that turn me away.

zRsdSDX.jpg
I saw Truffles in a dream town a couple of years ago and she made me laugh because her looks certainly don't match her personality.I really like the odd villagers so I adopted her from a grouchy German girl on Tumblr soon after that dream suite visit.

I think Katt kind of gets too much hate. She may not be the most appealing villager but shes not that ugly. Shes actually a really nice villager and I would be upset if she were to move of my town.

I actually love katt a lot!

When I was new in the fandom, Canberra had hate for being too ugly but it seems like the dust had been settled. At first, I do get the hate because when I first had her she was rude, but now I like her because she once shipped Genji and Snake out of their bromance.

Jambette. I'm running her in my town, and I think she's super sweet. I mean, yeah OK the big cartoony lips were a little off-putting at first, but she's so nice. I always have to resist the urge to belt Purrl one whenever she makes fun of Jambette now.

grammar

I like Jambette and was unaware of how unpopular she was until I joined this site. Her shade of green is my favorite color, so I didn't pay much attention to her lips. I would not mind having her in my town. Since she is a normal villager, maybe Nintendo will redesign her face to be more appealing.

Last edited:
I feel like most rhinos are hated.

I remember when people are ranting about Rhonda because she's so common to pick up in the void. I, too, got a Rhonda from the void. I find her sweet and I like her together with Tia in my first town.

Hazel and Barold. I think they are both so cute, but most players think they're ugly. I like most villagers, but Monty and Klaus annoyed me. I couldn't stand them.

I feel like most of the frog villagers get unnecessary hate. I don't really like them much as well, but I do feel some of them are cute.

I feel like most of the frog villagers get unnecessary hate. I don't really like them much as well, but I do feel some of them are cute.
Lily seems to be the only frog villager that is generally well liked by players.

Like, most Gorillas, Mice, Monkeys, Hippos, Rhinos...

There are very few characters in each of those species who are even a little popular. Merengue is the only Rhino I have ever seen anyone want in their town. Nobody seems to want any Gorilla, although Rocket is probably the most popular of them. Very few popular mice, monkeys, and hippos too. There's like 1-2 really popular characters in each species I mentioned, and even they aren't that popular. Except for Merengue. She's like, god tier Rhino.

Like, most Gorillas, Mice, Monkeys, Hippos, Rhinos...

There are very few characters in each of those species who are even a little popular. Merengue is the only Rhino I have ever seen anyone want in their town. Nobody seems to want any Gorilla, although Rocket is probably the most popular of them. Very few popular mice, monkeys, and hippos too. There's like 1-2 really popular characters in each species I mentioned, and even they aren't that popular. Except for Merengue. She's like, god tier Rhino.
Out of the gorillas, Boone is my favorite. Out of the hippos, Bertha is the best looking one by far.

Out of the gorillas, Boone is my favorite. Out of the hippos, Bertha is the best looking one by far.

I agree with the Hippo choice. I also once had Bertha in my town. I like her, but when it came down to getting my amiibo villagers, she went. My favorite gorillas are Violet and Hans. I love Hans. He's super cute because he looks like a yeti with a cold!

Jambette and Diva get hated on, but I think they're both adorable.
the hippos, bulls, gorillas, cows... :(
pigs aren't super well liked either. I like at least one villager of every animal species.
Coach and Vic are cute.

Jambette and Diva get hated on, but I think they're both adorable.
the hippos, bulls, gorillas, cows... :(
pigs aren't super well liked either. I like at least one villager of every animal species.
Coach and Vic are cute.
Coach was one of my first villagers in my first New Leaf town. I've never gotten rid of him.

Lily seems to be the only frog villager that is generally well liked by players.

yeah a lot of them aren't appealing lol but i love henry he's one of my favorites

- - - Post Merge - - -

but tbh i think hazel gets too much hate leave her unibrow alone lol

Last edited:
Back