• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers personality balance in your town ?

1 Cranky ~ Fang
1 Jock ~ Antonio
1 Smug ~ Julian
1 Snooty ~ Diana
2 Lazy ~ Cole & Zucker
2 Normal ~ Flurry & Tia
2 Peppy ~ Flora & Sprinkle. ^^

I have one of each and then 2 extras (so each personality +1 cranky and +1 uchi) just to keep it balanced. c:

I currently have 2 lazies, 2 smugs (I used to have 3, but one of them moved today), 1 cranky, 0 jock (though I'm desperately searching for Kid Cat), 2 snooty sheep, 2 peppy bunnies, 0 normals, and 0 uchis (though I'm going to try to get Cherry after she's cycled out). I'm having a hard time finding a Normal villager that I actually want in my town as I just recently lost Skye (whom I really liked), and I don't see myself being able to cycle her out very quickly... :c

Cranky villagers are honestly my absolute favorites as they seem really dismissive but you can really tell when they start to warm up to you. When they do, they're really caring, sometimes awkward in the cutest of ways, and funny in the quirkiest of ways. Butch is my absolute favorite villager because of it, and I'd initially never thought he'd ever be up there. Now he's never leaving me whether he likes it or not. <3

Lazies and Jocks are really funny, and having multiples of them is always a treat. They have such enjoyable conversations, and they always seem to be the ones that form "friend groups"; Bob, Stitches, and Kid Cat (close second-favorite) always talked to each other, and the two cats leaving made the town seem so much more lonely. Every time I've ever had a lazy villager, I've gotten a picture of them after they moved, while the only jock I've ever gotten a pic of was Kid Cat (although I've never had very many).

Smug villagers can either seem as though they're trying too hard to be likable (Chadder/Chops), they're that cool acquaintance you can root out if you need to make small talk or just have fun (Eugene/Lucha/Zell), or can just be so awkward that it's unbearably cute (Marshal/Kidd). I do really like them, though.

Snooty villagers are like the female crankies for me--they're nothing like me, but they're really fun to talk to after they've grown on me (although that hasn't happened often). Some of them have made me feel downright uncomfortable, though.

Peppy villagers can either be really annoying or really fun, and I can say this after having a ton of them (I once had six peppy villagers in my town at the same time, so I may be biased against them). I've never been able to warm up to any of them because they're a bit too optimistic for me, but I may be starting to really like Pippy. Time will tell!

Normal villagers are like those dependable friends who'll invite you to tea just for the heck of it and will always be there for you. That being said, I don't find them all that entertaining (although their adventures and misadventures can be), but I don't dislike them, either.

...and, finally, uchi villagers are kind of like normal villagers for me, but I feel as though they are more like quirky/sisterly friends than the stereotypical bestie. Cherry's probably my third favorite villager--she was a total blast to have in my town, and I can't wait until the day she finally moves back in. Wishful thinking!
How did you write so much about this?! Why?! 0.0

Well, I want one of each villager personality type and an extra normal and another random villager that I like.

I'm gonna get some peppies, snooty, lazy, smugs and uchi ;v; I don't like the jock villagers

in Ocean there is...

1 normal - Eunice
1 smug - Ken
2 peppy - Carmen and Bluebear
1 uchi - Charlise
2 lazy - Filbert and Chester (in boxes today)
1 snooty - Annalise
1 jock - Rory

I like normal villagers, so when I get my dreamies, I'm going for mostly normals. The rest are uchi or smug I think.

In my first town I have two crankies and two snooties, and one of every other personality.
In my second town I have three normals and two lazies, but no crankies at the moment.

Westerly: Two crankies (Avery and Elvis) and two snooties (Bree and Maelle)
Granada: Two lazies (Anchovy and Moe) and three normals (Lolly, Maple and Sydney)
New York: Two peppies (Bluebear and Victoria) and two uchis (Cherry and Deirdre)

Ooh nice idea about letting the uchi go! I may have to do that. Right now i have 2 normals and may even get Merengue or Molly for my uchi replacer. I have 2 lazys as well!

Currently, I have 3 normals, 2 peppies, 1 snooty, 1 uchi, 1 smug, and 2 lazies

Once I have all my dream villagers, I'll have: 3 normals, 1 peppy, 1 jock, 1 cranky, 1 uchi, 2 smugs and 1 lazy

2 normals
2 peppies
2 lazies
1 snooty
1 cranky
1 jock
1 smug
0 tomboy/uchi

As of right now I have
2 lazy (punchy and stitches)
2 smug (marshal and Julian)
2 normal (fauna and goldie)
1 peppy (cookie)
1 jock (rudy)
1 cranky (fang)

Just waiting to find Skye, so 3 normals that will be

3 snooties with potential for more, 2 uchis, 1 smug, 1 normal, 1 jock, 1 lazy, 1 peppy~ the jock will be removed idc for them or their pwps and switching normal and lazy out and possibly the peppy. I'd love to have majority snooties. Idc about balance just what I like and favorite pwps.

Mine are currently--
1 Jock, Lucha
2 Smug, Marshal & Julian
2 Peppy, Rosie & Sprinkle
1 Normal, Merengue
1 Snooty, Diana
1 Cranky, Fang
1 Lazy, Beau

Soon I'll have Lily and Stitches, so add another to Lazy and normal. Balance for the villager personalities isn't that important to me, most of the PWPs I want come from the peppy and normal villagers so I'll definitely be covered there.

I try to have 2 villagers of each of my favorite types and not have any jocks or uchis, since I don't like them very much. Right now though, my town is a work in progress so I have 3 normals, 2 snooties, 1 peppy, 1 smug and 2 crankies. I'll try to keep having 2 snooties, 2 normals and 2 peppies, and I'm debating whether I should have 2 crankies or 2 lazies since I love both Octavian and Zucker very much.

1 Snooty | Ankha
1 Normal | Mitzi
1 Cranky | Roscoe
1 Lazy | Egbert
1 Jock | Iggly
1 Uchi | Muffy
1 Smug | Hans
2 Peppies | Truffles & Victoria

The game balanced itself very nicely, considering these are just my starters & first set of random move ins.

2 Normal (Skye and Mitzi)
1 Jock (Bam)
1 Snooty (Diana)
2 Cranky (Chief and Apollo)
1 Lazy (Beau)
1 Uchi (Phoebe)
1 Peppy (Bonbon)
1 Smug (Colton)

I might soon have 3 Peppy's as I am trying to switch Mitzi and Apollo with Bunnie and Bluebear

I have two crankies (Kabuki and Tom), three normals (Mitzi, Lolly and Nana), one peppy (Chrissy), one snooty (Francine), one smug (Marshal), and two lazies (Jeremiah and Punchy). I like my town :3

Back