• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villagers on your island survey - Results Are In!

MyLifeIsCake

~Impossomble~
Bells
Switch
7666-8822-8782
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Cake
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Cake
Cake
Hey everyone. So I decided I was curious about what villagers were commonly/uncommonly living on people's islands, so I made a survey to record just that. This is not a survey for collecting which villagers are the most popular/favorites, it is strictly for finding which villagers you have on your island currently. I've listed all the villagers names alphabetically from the Animal Crossing wiki, but if I made a mistake listing or spelling a name let me know!

Survey here:

What Villagers do you have on your Island Survey

RESULTS!! As of 5/13/2020!

Results
You have to mouse over the bars to see which villager the percentages belong to. Please note that if no one voted for a villager their name will not show up in the results.

Spreadsheet here to see votes: Spreadsheet

Sherb - 25 votes

Raymond - 23 votes

Marshal - 22 votes

Audie - 19 votes

Wolfgang - 17 votes

Marina - 15 votes

Diana - 15 votes

Julian - 14 votes

Beau - 14 votes

Ankha - 13 votes

Coco - 13 votes

Judy - 12 votes

Genji -12 votes

Zucker - 12 votes

Merengue -11 votes

Reneigh - 11 votes

Octavian - 11 votes

I'll be posting results periodically. I'm curious about the results and how they will change over time. Hopefully you are too!

Last edited:
Just bookmarked this page so I can do the survey later! C: I’m curious to see how many people have who

Submitted my response as well, this is interesting!

Done! I felt like I kept forgetting someone. Interested to see the results.

$20 I can already guess the majority though since so many people have the exact same 10

I'll be posting results periodically. I'm curious about the results and how they will change over time. Hopefully you are too!
Whitney has an h in her name. Camofrog is missing the first O. Vladimir should be spelled this way (you have too many As).

Neat survey, can't wait to see the results! :) Should we update as our villagers change or will you send out fresh surveys when that happens?

Submitted mine! I think Bruce is missing, though, so I couldn't check off his box.

Also just letting you know that Cesar, Chief, and Boris are misspelt.

Submitted! Though a lot of mine are just temporary villagers who I'm waiting to move out so I can get others that I like more.

I finished mine. The results will certainly be interesting

Awesome! Thank you everyone for submitting your answers! I already have around 60 + voters and counting, there are some surprising answers. I want to make the results public, however I can't seem to link the results without emailing it(?). I can screenshot the results but some answers require you to mouse over them :unsure: Is anyone familiar with google surveys knows how to do this? Otherwise I can post the answers manually.

Back