• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling villagers i don't want but have !

vomets

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
download.png
hi everyone! so these are villagers i have but i don't really care for, i want them to go to someone who truly wants and cares about them bc i'll feel bad when they move out idk why :( . but we can trade villagers, bells, and (preferably not) tbt! i will post a new thread everytime there is a new villager so watch out for that! i know a lot of people like genji, rosie, merengue, marshall, etc., and those are villagers who are unfortunately not on my list of dreamies. but i just wanted to say to watch out for any of those villagers! okay bye bye

omg i'd love to have drake :O He's one of my dreamies :3
alrr you can have drake!! my fc is in my signature, i would like bells for him please ( anything 50,000-99,000 is fine with me)

Last edited:
I#m moving out chief rn, how long are you online for? or is he even ready to move out already? lol

I#m moving out chief rn, how long are you online for? or is he even ready to move out already? lol
sorry i forgot that they had to want to move out. i will try my best to get him to move out using tt and diving but ill dm u when he is ready. you dont have to pay me anymore btw :)))

sorry i forgot that they had to want to move out. i will try my best to get him to move out using tt and diving but ill dm u when he is ready. you dont have to pay me anymore btw :)))
I'd gladly pay for him tho :) ! And don't stress yourself, it's no rush :p
Greetings!

I'd gladly pay for him tho :) ! And don't stress yourself, it's no rush :p
Greetings!
hey im sorry but ive been trying to get drake to move out but literally nothing is happening, if he does end up getting in boxes i will dm you for sure

On second thought, I’ll actually skip out on Sly. I was on the fence about it cause I’d have to get rid of Beau, and I’d rather keep Beau cause I don’t like the jock PWP. Thank you though, and I apologize for the inconvenience ^^

On second thought, I’ll actually skip out on Sly. I was on the fence about it cause I’d have to get rid of Beau, and I’d rather keep Beau cause I don’t like the jock PWP. Thank you though, and I apologize for the inconvenience ^^
no need for apologizing but ty for telling me! i agree with not liking the jock PWP LMAO.

I was busy with university all week but now that I'm seeing this I'm happy haha

Back