• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling villagers i don't want but have !

vomets

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
download.png
hi everyone! so these are villagers i have but i don't really care for, i want them to go to someone who truly wants and cares about them bc i'll feel bad when they move out idk why :( . but we can trade villagers, bells, and (preferably not) tbt! i will post a new thread everytime there is a new villager so watch out for that! i know a lot of people like genji, rosie, merengue, marshall, etc., and those are villagers who are unfortunately not on my list of dreamies. but i just wanted to say to watch out for any of those villagers! okay bye bye

omg i'd love to have drake :O He's one of my dreamies :3
alrr you can have drake!! my fc is in my signature, i would like bells for him please ( anything 50,000-99,000 is fine with me)

Last edited:
I#m moving out chief rn, how long are you online for? or is he even ready to move out already? lol

I#m moving out chief rn, how long are you online for? or is he even ready to move out already? lol
sorry i forgot that they had to want to move out. i will try my best to get him to move out using tt and diving but ill dm u when he is ready. you dont have to pay me anymore btw :)))

sorry i forgot that they had to want to move out. i will try my best to get him to move out using tt and diving but ill dm u when he is ready. you dont have to pay me anymore btw :)))
I'd gladly pay for him tho :) ! And don't stress yourself, it's no rush :p
Greetings!

I'd gladly pay for him tho :) ! And don't stress yourself, it's no rush :p
Greetings!
hey im sorry but ive been trying to get drake to move out but literally nothing is happening, if he does end up getting in boxes i will dm you for sure

On second thought, I’ll actually skip out on Sly. I was on the fence about it cause I’d have to get rid of Beau, and I’d rather keep Beau cause I don’t like the jock PWP. Thank you though, and I apologize for the inconvenience ^^

On second thought, I’ll actually skip out on Sly. I was on the fence about it cause I’d have to get rid of Beau, and I’d rather keep Beau cause I don’t like the jock PWP. Thank you though, and I apologize for the inconvenience ^^
no need for apologizing but ty for telling me! i agree with not liking the jock PWP LMAO.

I was busy with university all week but now that I'm seeing this I'm happy haha

Back