• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Villagers for your Art!

Oh that's fine. It is for you! So do whatever you want with it. I really love drawing Destery. She's so pretty~

Blehhhhh i don't really like how this came out much buuut???
I hope you like it anyway uOu

Destery2.png

Here's the link

man I hope my grammar was good for that post
it's too late for this stuff
(saysthatasit'sflipping430inthemorning)

really quick freebie for op since I was already drawing woop

tumblr_n7twomDDuM1r11o0so1_500.png

Last edited:
If I did skip over anyone, I'm sorry. I didn't expect this thread to have 21 pages ! :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also
@Motty
omg it's so pretty ;u;
can i use it on my dA webcam and such? thank you so much omg
@chrisytopher
yes i absolutely love it! <333
thanks a ton ! ! now onto julian! sorry for the wait btw oTL
@Motty and ReinaO3O
thank you both for addressing the subject while I was sleeping!
i really hope i didn't come off as rude or insensitive towards the other artists. .

Last edited by a moderator:
@chrisytopher
yes i absolutely love it! <333
thanks a ton ! ! now onto julian! sorry for the wait btw oTL
Oh yay! I'm glad <3
And it's quite alright!! I know perfectly well how difficult it can be to get certain villagers out so please don't feel bad!!! Please please please take your time I'm alright with waiting <33
I need to get Tank out anyway ! ovo

bumps! going out of town today, I will continue to TT on the trip lol

bumps again lol

sorry for being really slow!

Man I have a friend who would want Rosie but she doesn't have a 3ds right now, and I can't hold onto her since I have one of my own ; 3;

Her art is really grade A, too..

Back