• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Villagers for your Art!

bumps
tumblr_mhtlkgCKSn1s5rsdao1_400.gif

tumblr_mhtljyTLS11s5rsdao1_400.gif

2 lil Rosies want a new home :)

Last edited:
AHH!! I got Zucker in the campsite!! I guess that means Zucker is free again. You can keep the art. I enjoyed drawing Destery and I might draw more of her for you if you want. But thank you for reserving him for me. But I don't him reserved anymore.

Last edited:
AHH!! I got Zucker in the campsite!! I guess that means Zucker is free again. You can keep the art. I enjoyed drawing Destery and I might draw more of her for you if you want. But thank you for reserving him for me. But I don't him reserved anymore.

! ! im really sorry that i was slow. ;n; if you need any roses or anything feel free to stop by and take some!

No I don't need roses. You dont have to do anything really. It's very nice what you're doing :>

Back