• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Villagers for your Art!

So much good art on this thread > u < Teach me how to art D:
*rolls away*

hey i finished, it doesn't really compare to anyone elses, but i still hope you like it!! (it's transparent btw)
destery_by_catpuns-d7mv30j.png
i also posted it on dA!

Last edited:
@heck
YES THE BUNNY SUIT GIVES ME STRENGTH. . . NO BUT I REALLY LOVE IT OMFG

to all who's waiting! i'm sorry for taking forever!

Hi :)
I'd like to draw Destery for Lolly if she's still available, otherwise I'd be interested in Rosie ^^'

Here's a reference of how I draw:

keita-akyo2.jpg

(The background isn't made by me, I just found it in the Internet and I put it in.) When I draw Destery for you, I'll try to draw a background by myself ^^' so don't worry. I already made a sketch, even if you don't want me to draw Destery, I think I'll still draw her xD

@reinaO3O
fauna is ready for pick up! reminder4me: 22nd

@keitara
lolly is on hold for the moment ;o; sorry!

Last edited:
@reinaO3O
fauna is ready for pick up! reminder4me: 22nd

@keitara
lolly is on hold for the moment ;o; sorry!

What about Rosie? Or do you don't want me to draw for you? Then it's okay ^^'

yes that means i accept your offer lol sorry if i was confusing you!

yes that means i accept your offer lol sorry if i was confusing you!

Ahh~ I see that's good :)
No don't worry, you didn't do anything wrong ^^
I'm not sure when I'll finish Destery-chan, I'll go on with scanning the sketch and making the outlines ^^'

would anyone be interested in punchy?

@heck
YES THE BUNNY SUIT GIVES ME STRENGTH. . . NO BUT I REALLY LOVE IT OMFG

to all who's waiting! i'm sorry for taking forever!

heCK YEAH BUNNY SUITS
i'm so glad you like it, she was a lot of fun to draw ?◡`

- - - Post Merge - - -

@heck
bob is ready to go!
oh that's great!!
is he in boxes rn or? because i just need to TT to move gladys out, but there's a person who wants her but they've been on rather erratically, so it would be wonderful if you could hold on to him for just a few hours longer... sorry for the trouble!

bump!
reinaO3O are you ready to pick fauna up? D:

sorry it's taking awhile I was really busy today Dx that and I'm being really careful in case if one of my dreamies leave without telling me

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay Annalise asked to leave
(YES)!
I'll post again when she has left! ( in a few minutes if no one in family disturb me Dx)

this is going to be really annoying and obnoxious I'm sORRY BUT AFTER KIKI DITCHED ME I NEED A NORMAL KITTY IN MY LIFE

so uhh hi yes if anything goes wrong with lolly here have some examples /winkwinkwonkwinkwonk

http://motteh.deviantart.com/gallery/

I'd post images but I'm dumb and it says they're TOO BIG

again sorry but I must be super annoying and try -single tear-

Back