[results posted!] Art Contest \o\

Here's my second/final entry! (the last one was bugging me kajdhfgkadf)
mikaiah contest second 900px.png

Not nearly as good as all other participants, but I just wanted to show your girly some love in my weird/silly style!
The preview looks kinda weird on my end, so I'll pm you the full image link!
Malencia Zhang.png

This ends at 11:59pm tomorrow, correct? I started an entry I just hope I can finish it in time ;v; all the other entries are so cute btw!!

This ends at 11:59pm tomorrow, correct? I started an entry I just hope I can finish it in time ;v; all the other entries are so cute btw!!
hi! Yep, sorry for the late reply, it ends at 11:59pm EDT today, but I won't be online to post at the exact ending time so I can be a bit flexible with the hours, but it's definitely cut off by the time I get up tomorrow morning.

officially contest ends in a couple hours but I'm gonna leave this open until tomorrow morning when I get up, for the last minute entries.

Should be approx 10am EDT.

Some stuff came up today so I won’t be able to enter the contest in time sadly ;o; (but if I end up finishing the art eventually I’ll still send it to you since I’ve already started! <3)good luck everyone!!

Thank you all so much for being patient while I completed the judging!
And thank you all so much for participating!

A lot of this was very back and forth, I really wanted to name everyone the winner @_@ but unfortunately my wallet is not endless >///< I got a lot of really good entries so it was really hard to place everyone T_T

Without further ado... {listed in reverse order}

gBYb16z.png

In no particular order...
@SinnerTheCat
zfWx6lT.jpg

@Peachmilk_
l399W9H.jpg

@Kanaa
DBnF5XA.jpg

@BungoTheElf
Xhq6MN6.png

And now, the top three winners... *drumroll*
Losc7I6.png

Congratulations to @xiheeet !!
jbZe9hs.jpg

HPoENvG.png

Congratulations to @patrick_ves !!
epQvrVD.png

i0ETehY.png

Congratulations to @riummi !!
424mFIc.jpg

All of the winners, please DM me and we will work things out.

Honorable Mentions & Winners:
- What in-game items you would like (AC:NH only, unfortunately I do not play New Leaf).
- You PayPal email, ko-fi link, or whichever method you would like to get paid (I can do cashapp or venmo as well as others! Just no bank wires or physical checks... lol)

And for the top 3 Winners:
- A list of 3 (min.) villagers that you would like in AC:NH. I will try my hardest to get you number 1 on your list, but having backups makes it easier for me to plan things out. → villagers do not have to be ones I offered prior, I will attempt to trade for your first choice, but it won't be guaranteed (especially for Raymond/Judy people still take exorbitant amounts for them @_@)

Additionally, if you entered but did not receive a cake, please let me know!

All of the lovely entries can be seen in this imgur album:

Again, thank you all so much for entering! ^o^

Thank you all so much for being patient while I completed the judging!
And thank you all so much for participating!

A lot of this was very back and forth, I really wanted to name everyone the winner @_@ but unfortunately my wallet is not endless >///< I got a lot of really good entries so it was really hard to place everyone T_T

Without further ado... {listed in reverse order}

gBYb16z.png

In no particular order...
@SinnerTheCat
zfWx6lT.jpg

@Peachmilk_
l399W9H.jpg

@Kanaa
DBnF5XA.jpg

@BungoTheElf
Xhq6MN6.png

And now, the top three winners... *drumroll*
Losc7I6.png

Congratulations to @xiheeet !!
jbZe9hs.jpg

HPoENvG.png

Congratulations to @patrick_ves !!
epQvrVD.png

i0ETehY.png

Congratulations to @riummi !!
424mFIc.jpg

All of the winners, please DM me and we will work things out.

Honorable Mentions & Winners:
- What in-game items you would like (AC:NH only, unfortunately I do not play New Leaf).
- You PayPal email, ko-fi link, or whichever method you would like to get paid (I can do cashapp or venmo as well as others! Just no bank wires or physical checks... lol)

And for the top 3 Winners:
- A list of 3 (min.) villagers that you would like in AC:NH. I will try my hardest to get you number 1 on your list, but having backups makes it easier for me to plan things out. → villagers do not have to be ones I offered prior, I will attempt to trade for your first choice, but it won't be guaranteed (especially for Raymond/Judy people still take exorbitant amounts for them @_@)

Additionally, if you entered but did not receive a cake, please let me know!

All of the lovely entries can be seen in this imgur album:

Again, thank you all so much for entering! ^o^
All the pieces are beautiful, congrats to the top 3! This was so fun to participate in!

Congrats to the winners!! The winning pieces are so pretty!! and mikaiah u know my kofi if u wanna send da tip 😎
Was really fun to participate! Your characters are so cute!! <3

Congrats to the winners! 🎉
Everyone else's entries are amazing! So much great art <3
Thanks for entering 😍

All the pieces are beautiful, congrats to the top 3! This was so fun to participate in!
Thanks for you entry too!! 😍 DM me for prize stuff! <3

Congrats to the winners!! The winning pieces are so pretty!! and mikaiah u know my kofi if u wanna send da tip 😎
Was really fun to participate! Your characters are so cute!! <3
hehe I gotchuuuu just gonna pay out the winners first, then divide the rest of my budget evenly between the mentions

Ahhhhhhhhhh, congrats to all the winners! It was such a joy to see everyone's interpretation of the same characters ^ o ^

I will PM you soon @Mikaiah tysm for choosing me, for lack of a better word, haha omo

Congrats to the winners, y'all did an amazing job!!
Thank you very much @Mikaiah for hosting this, it was super fun 😊💗

Just got up for the day
Unfortunately my switch is in charging mode atm @_@
Gonna work on getting items for everyone first then messaging back, I promise I'm not ignoring you!
UPDATE: so my power went out (typing this on my phone data atm) so will deliver prizes starting tomorrow

Last edited:
Congrats to all of the winners! What talented, gorgeous artwork you’ve all produced!! ♡ ♡

Congratulations to the winners, & thank you so much to Mikaiah for hosting the contest!! The submissions are stunning.
(sorry for the late reply!)

Back