• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villagers for a maritime themed town?

wildworldgirl

The Woods are my Cradle
Bells
My town is by the sea and is kind of like a town you would see on Scotland or Ireland's coast. I have two ducks (drake and molly) a cat (lolly) an eagle (I thought Sterling was fitting) and Octavian (because they're by the sea.)

Any other villager suggestions? It doesn't have to be a specific villager, maybe just a species and I'll pick the one I like from there.

Thanks!

Del looks kinda sailor-like? perhaps he's a salt water croc or something.

I think any of the birds could potentially be a cute choice and mice, cats and dogs are pretty universal (dock animals). How about a horse…? I could see a pig, sheep or a rabbit being in an ocean village too. Eunice (sheep) has a nice grey look for an ocean town.

Maybe Erik could live in a forest next to the water? Skye the wolf might fit in well too, or any wolf.

I personaly dont really like him, but Bud has quite the "surfer dude" vibe going on to him! (His house is extremely beach-like too)

oh I forgot…! Shep is totally a surfer and has a nice grey look, too. I highly recommend Shep, he's a great smug.

Back