• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Pictures...

Energytree

Animal Crossing Fan
Bells
So I heard that you can get pictures of villagers,and that they are very rare. So I wanna ask how do you get them?
And how many in game bells are they worth? Hope someone can answer this for me..

In order to get a villager's picture, you have to be really good friends with them. Doing favours for them will increase your friendship with them, and eventually instead of giving you some random item/clothing/etc in return, they'll give you their picture. Or if you're really good friends with them, and they move out, when they send you their goodbye letter, they'll mail their picture too.

I've seen villager pictures be sold for about 99k on here, but I don't think they're as in demand as they used to be.

April fools is great because you can get one from every villager, especially easy if you use the online guide. Other than that, just having a high friendship will do it.
They're not worth massive amounts to be honest, some people like to collect them all which is what I'm doing now. So I would probably pay extra for one

Yup April fools is a great way to get them. You can also sometimes get them when a villager who was nearly your best friend is moving out, they send the picture with their moving letter ;;

Back