• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Villager Pictures - 300K EA

Updated the list! Still looking for a good amount of pictures! I'll look at your wishlist or offer any hybrids I have if you aren't interested in bells. :)

That would be great! I'll take both. :) I'll PM you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do have villager pics (3 of Stitches', 2 of Beau's, 3 of Chrissy's, 1 of Elvis') and DLC but someone on tumblr offered me her pic. If the trade doesn't go through, though, I'll PM you. ^^

Okay, ty!

I have cream and sugar but I would need to dupe it first and I can't dupe until tonight. Is that okay? ^^

Oh I don't prefer duped items, sorry. I appreciate your offer though.
How about one cream & sugar you have on hand and 300k for two pics?

Also, I guess its not allowed to discuss duping or hacking on this forum. c:

Oh, I see. I kind of figured it would be that way on the forum but I wasn't sure. Thank you for telling me, though! :)

I actually only have one, so could I just pay a little extra in bells for the pictures? ^^

Thank you for the offer but RedTropicalFish has already offered me Poppy's. :) If you obtain any others on the list, though, please let me know!

Back