• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Moving Rumors (guide)

of course!! i'm waiting for you to do it the next time ;)

ya... my boyfriend sadly lost Alfonso even though he does this too!!(

you got it ;)

and jeez, idk how you can lose someone even if youre doing this @_@;;; [sweats nervously]

Something about rumors being scary and having to live up to them

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm that's jocks

What do lazy villagers say when nobody is moving?

they say that they accidentally bought a duplicate item but now everyone thinks they have a world-famous collection of that item and that rumors can really spiral out of control. they say that OR that one of the other villagers has ticklish feet and that they're going to use it to their advantage. xD

I hadn't realized that villagers said that when no one was moving. This was a very helpful guide. Thank you for writing it. c:

I always looked for the actual moving rumors. Never thought to consider the other rumors were a clue and useful as well. Thank you for this :)

This is so helpful! I wish I had found it before Fushia moved out unexpectedly :( But now I won't let it happen again!

This is really interesting and helpful. I'll have to test it out some before 100% adhering to this but thank you for the guide!

While the constant dialogue can be tedious, this has always been super helpful for me when cycling. Thanks for putting this together!

Very useful.

One time I thought no one was moving because no one was pinging me. Then I talked to Lobo, a cranky wolf and told me that ankha was moving. I had talked to ankha a lot of times that day and I was shocked.

I quit saved my game and went to ankha... and she pinged me about moving.

Ok so I tested this out aaaaand to me it wasn't foolproof at all. Even though I got the exact dialogue described here from Wolfgang about rumors being scary and whatnot, a few days later Olivia was in boxes without having pinged or anything. Sooo this did not work for me. I'm glad my sister picked Olivia up cus otherwise I would have been pretty sad over losing her but not many are that lucky so people, be careful with this!

EDIT: Clarificatiooon: I talked to Wolfgang a lot, he told me about rumors being scary, time traveled 5 days forward, Olivia is in boxes.

Last edited:
Back