• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Videogame Crush ♥

ITS A GUNDAM PILOT

Heero's got nothing on Dorothy's eyebrows.

13392_original.jpg

Lol I actually didn't think this thread would get this many replies ahaha

Well.. I have the biggest crush on Roxas and Sora, and Link and UGH I have crushes on so many guys in videogames, also on N from Pok?mon Black/White and then we haven't even talked about Anime's..(Sebastian/L/Break/Zero) :$

I no longer have any video game crushes, but back in the day...
Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Knuckles_-_2.png

Shadow_26.png

Those are the two that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there were more, but I don't really remember.
I normally tend to really like characters with their personality types though (the tough-guy-but-secretly-softies personality type).
As for anime crushes... the one that I can think of right now is this guy right here...
kamina-swordpic.jpg
also typically any character with the above described personality type will be included with my anime crushes.

I've been in a monogamous relationship with my Nintendogs Labrador Retriever for the past four years.

Although I don't have videogame crushes anymore, I had MAJOR ones in my childhood:
popuri.jpg

I bought the game just because I found out you could marry her.

3779856_s.jpg

Anju.jpg

Back