• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Videogame Crush ♥

Copper.png

MAN IN A UNIFORM HAWT DANG.

70px-CopperSuit.png
And he works out. DAT BOD.

Although not really from a video game, I kinda watched Yu Yu Hakusho with some friends last night, and my fangirl crush on Hiei kinda came back...

Snake-Eater.jpg
best-video-game-characters-eva-metal-gear-solid.jpg
2vuy3w5.jpg
jaina-proudmoore.jpg

That just reminded me that I had the biggest crush on Otacon when I was a kid and watched my cousin play metal gear solid.

I watched a few cut scenes from newer games on Youtube with my boyfriend a while back. ...I still have a crush on Otacon.

Not a crush, but I can't stop laughing at my SaintsRow 3 character.

' I didn't get a degree in economics to look like a slut. '
' No, that's what the implants were for '
;D.

Not a crush, but I can't stop laughing at my SaintsRow 3 character.

' I didn't get a degree in economics to look like a slut. '
' No, that's what the implants were for '
;D.

Well said lol. Saints Row gives you some "interesting" options.

When you first meet her, she is very serious. You're one of the people in charge of the case, and she's a full-fledged detective now. But she REFUSES to let you touch or even see the crime scene. She's very adamant. You have to prove you know Phoenix, and only then she lets you in. Her overall personality has dulled down quite a bit, and she gets easily agitated. Whenever she gets annoyed or disturbed, she throws her little snacks at you. She became a lot more mature, like her sister Lana in the first game. She also hates the Gavin brothers a lot, especially Klavier.

skye-mad%28a%29.gif
lana-normal%28a%29.gif

She does, however, eventually warm up to you. And gets VERY excited and practically lights up when doing detective work!

skye-science%28a%29.gif
skye-glasses%28e%29.gif

Noo! Ema wasn't as funny as Maya but Ema deserves to be funny, thoughtful, and a person who lets you see the scene!

Noo! Ema wasn't as funny as Maya but Ema deserves to be funny, thoughtful, and a person who lets you see the scene!

They already had Trucy, so they changed Ema's personality a lot so they didn't have too similar of personalities. She is still a great character, though! Also, Ema is like 27 in AJ.

Back